Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good start from Barry, let's go :P

Comment

• Yep.... he's cr@p if his potting int on...

Comment

• Originally Posted by Holden Chinaski View Post
        Trump has no B-game. If he's not potting everything there's not much left of his game.
        It's atrocious really...he's not even contemplating having a B game This is exactly why I don't enjoy watching Judd play...he's incomplete to a large degree.

Anyway...he's in the balls now with a pretty decent chance and 8-4 behind is not the end of the world...
        Last edited by daffie; 30 April 2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Wow, Judd's slipped right down to 12/1 on some sites. Might be worth a flutter? He's not out yet!

Comment

• Trump will have to win this next mini session 3-1 to stand a chance. I can only see another trade though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerfran View Post
              Wow, Judd's slipped right down to 12/1 on some sites. Might be worth a flutter? He's not out yet!
              I would. Figures he drops down in price a few hours after I make the bet. I still think he'll win this match, beat ROS and then win in the final.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                Are they? I thought they had to sign some sort of contract?
                -
                I'm not sure to be perfectly honest, but if that's the case then why doesn't Ronnie?
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Trump should make it 8-5 here. This is where the comeback gets rolling.

Comment

• How on Earth did Trump get away with that?

Comment

• If he can win the first two frames I think he's in with a real chance. 6-8 doesn't look nearly so bad as 4-8. Mind you, he's f*ed that shot right up!

Comment

• Got away with it again....should have left a much easier red. Still a big miss by Murphy though.

Comment

• The afternoon's matches are now up on iPlayer (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...Day_11_Part_2/) so I'm off to watch the Ronnie game. Toodle pip!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                            I'm not sure to be perfectly honest, but if that's the case then why doesn't Ronnie?
                            I'm not sure either, but I think the answer is simply because he didn't want to. I know he played brilliantly though, I'm just a bit grumpy because I'm not his number 1 fan.

-
                            The fast and the furious,
                            The slow and labourious,
                            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Looks like 8-5....Shaun needs to up his game now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                                I'm not sure either, but I think the answer is simply because he didn't want to. I know he played brilliantly though, I'm just a bit grumpy because I'm not his number 1 fan.

-
                                Looks like the old grumpy bug jumped across once more then But who knows...might be heading my way again soon...n the meantime...keep your chin up bud

Comment

Working...
                                X