No announcement yet.

UK Championship - 2nd Roud Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What great character Mark is showing here...esp after the last few frames...top class, whatever happens. I'm hoping John will at least get one chance still...

Comment

Higgin's very lucky there

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Excellent pink, well done Mark

Comment

What a great last frame that was! Incredible stuff! Match of the tournament for me so far...thoroughly enjoyed it. My word...that missed pink by John did make my heart skip a few beats! Commiserations to John...he played very well in the end. Many congrats to Mark...great win for him.

See you all tomorrow

Comment

Another cracker! Well done Mark Davis, just!

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Heh, Higgins finally bottles one. :smile:

Well done to Mark Davis, could go even further in this tournament, as long as he plays like he did up to 5-2 tonight. :smile:

Comment

Well done Mark Davis !! Great to see him move through to the next round. Hopefully either Neil Robertson, Luca Brecal or Mark Davis win the lot! I would be happy with that.

: )
                  My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                  I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Anyone can miss the important ball.

WT, the blue in the middle, Ken the black for the 147, Higgins, the pink for game ( assuming he got on the black)

But...................... with Higgins, you can never be sure if he missed it, or got exactly what he played for. ?

I was hooting for Mark for sure, and I wanted him to win it.

Comment

ARGH......terrible to miss this last pink from John, after all the hard work! Snooker is a terrible game. But fair play to Mark. It was a fantastic game....
                      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Royally peed off with today/tonight's coverage. At 7pm I hit the red button to find them showing the Higgins Vs Davis match. I could see on the other table that one of my favourite players, Neil Robertson, was playing his, but now that they've done away with the table choice option I just had to settle for the fact that I'd have to wait for the highlights show to see the Robertson match.

And what do they decide to show in the late-night highlight's show?? The bloody Higgins Vs Davis match again!! What the hell is the point of that??

In actual fact I'm now wondering if they showed the Robertson match on normal tv while I was watching the red button match. Can anyone confirm this one way or another?
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          Royally peed off with today/tonight's coverage. At 7pm I hit the red button to find them showing the Higgins Vs Davis match. I could see on the other table that one of my favourite players, Neil Robertson, was playing his, but now that they've done away with the table choice option I just had to settle for the fact that I'd have to wait for the highlights show to see the Robertson match.

And what do they decide to show in the late-night highlight's show?? The bloody Higgins Vs Davis match again!! What the hell is the point of that??

In actual fact I'm now wondering if they showed the Robertson match on normal tv while I was watching the red button match. Can anyone confirm this one way or another?
                          Dont think so Billy twas no evening coverage on bbc ni at all this evening until the highlights at 11.20pm very poor bbc!

Comment

Amazing match between Higgins and Davis last night. When Higgins came from behind I thought it was all over, butfor once he bottled it in the end. Congratulations to Davis.
                            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Great match to watch last night, think that was just a lack of concentration from John that cost him in the end, was hoping he would make it thruohg but fair play to Mark, he deserves his place in the last 8, would be good to see him go further.
                              “There are a lot of good players capable of winning the title but as long as I’m still in it they’ve got a headache.” Stephen Hendry

Comment

Here is the 147 for those that missed it . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuUw0sd_NfA

: )

Does anyone have a link to the final frame?

That was GOLD snooker . . .
                                Last edited by mythman69; 6 December 2012, 09:14 AM. Reason: more needed . . .
                                My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
                                X