Tony Drago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by circle View Post
    no bottle , couldnt use the rest, not fit to chalk Ronnie's cue!
    Oh, I really like the positivity there.. This is a bit like an anger management class. There are so many players I don't like, yet when there is a thread dedicated to them I can still resist the need of going there and telling everyone how the player they like is actually below average and generally useless.

I hope most people on this board are half as successful in their lives as Tony was as a snooker player.

Comment

i also have always liked tony drago as a player, his flare and exciting shot selection made him one of the most exciting to watch. He could have worked on his game to get better with the rest, it was very disappointing to watch him play so terribly in his final years of snooker, but his finest hour will never be forgotten where he knocked out stephen hendry at a masters tournament with the best snooker he has ever performed.

Comment

omg .. how cute is John Higgins in this video

Comment

Originally Posted by cantpotforshíte View Post
          omg .. how cute is John Higgins in this video
          I hear what you're saying cantpotfor****e ... I don't fancy blokes but if Miss J Higgins was a girlie, I'd definitely fancy her ...

Back to the topic, my memories of Tony Drago are a little bit blurry but as I remember it, he never really hacked it on a snooker table ... bloody good pool player though ...

Comment

Yeah Tony is cool
            He also plays pool well
            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Great character I'd say. I remembered watching James Wattana make a 147 against Tony in 1992 on TV and he jumped for joy, grabbing and hugging James after the frame. Really, it appeared very much like he made the 147 himself.

Comment

Working...
              X