X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
    He's right it doesn't..
    Depends who you ask!!!

It's a perfectly valid break to me. I might make a distinction between tournments and everything else but personally I don't see why practice is not a break whereas going for a friendly game with friends is.

But we've had this discussion before

Good on you says me!!! Treat practice like a match and consider the pressure that comes with approaching your highest break and I think its perfectly valid.
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• sebastianz it isnt a match but it still is a BREAK so be proud of yourself. I am. First ton last night was in line-up but can I still say yes when asked have you ever made a ton? Yes I can.
      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
      Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Originally Posted by noel View Post
        AWESOME MATE!
        Very happy for you... 10 blacks 3 pinks ?

Cheers!

=o)

Noel
        15 reds with colours. The clearance was on but I wasnt too worried about the final blue.
        Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
          15 reds with colours. The clearance was on but I wasnt too worried about the final blue.
          LOL I'd love to feel like I can't bothered with the final few balls. Never got a centrury. 96 is my best
          Cheers
          Steve

Comment

• Ive been stuck on 96 for over a year. I was on 94 with a dead straight pink for 100 and all I could think was for **** sake dont cue across!

Potted it and the 15th red but smashed the blue cos I wanted to celebrate and was shaking like a leaf but all colours were on their spots it couldve been a 133 but ill do that next time just so nice to make 1 after 13 years of playing and 6 of those serious.

If I can do it welshsteve you can buddy.

Comment

• Thanks. I'll keep trying
              Cheers
              Steve

Comment

• RGCirencester and RocketRoy thank you guys for your support and encouragement. it means a lot to me.... I ll keep the hard work and hopefully my 1st non line up Ton (made a 105 in line up a few months ago) is not far ahead from me.

Comment

• Made a 104 clearance practicing yesterday, it was my first non-line up century, i was just practiceing by myself but was doing the drill where you place 5 reds in a pack below the pink and 5 reds scatered around the black spot, i was pretty stoked since its a much more realistic situation than the line up, had to cannon into the pack a couple of times and even though it was just practice was pretty nervous clearing the colors
                  New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

• Originally Posted by Forman View Post
                    Made a 104 clearance practicing yesterday, it was my first non-line up century, i was just practiceing by myself but was doing the drill where you place 5 reds in a pack below the pink and 5 reds scatered around the black spot, i was pretty stoked since its a much more realistic situation than the line up, had to cannon into the pack a couple of times and even though it was just practice was pretty nervous clearing the colors

Sweet .

=o)

Noel

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                      wow 47 billion 538 million 488 thousand 1 hundred and 4 Khizzy!!! I didnt know you could score that much on a snooker table! I knew you were good, but not that good
                      wow, scoring by ROS's fastest when he made 147 in 5'17'', which is about 1 points in 2 secs, this could take 3000 years to finish. Bravo.

Comment

• Rollingegg Ronnie's 147 took 5mins20secs.
                        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                          Rollingegg Ronnie's 147 took 5mins20secs.
                          so I guess i missed 3 seconds somewhere

Comment

• 131 clearence day before
                            RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
                              131 clearence day before
                              Nice break

Comment

• Originally Posted by Forman View Post
                                Made a 104 clearance practicing yesterday, it was my first non-line up century, i was just practiceing by myself but was doing the drill where you place 5 reds in a pack below the pink and 5 reds scatered around the black spot, i was pretty stoked since its a much more realistic situation than the line up, had to cannon into the pack a couple of times and even though it was just practice was pretty nervous clearing the colors
                                made a 100 clearance doing the same routine again today

Im really liking this practice drill at the moment, I needed a change from the line up and it really helps bulid up confidence for when you get a chance in the balls during a match.
                                Last edited by Forman; 13 July 2009, 08:47 AM.
                                New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

Working...
                                X