No announcement yet.

Weeks best break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

made an 80 today, it was a really good chance to beat my hb of 88 or even make a century, there were 3 reds left 2 were well placed and the other was near the side cushion but i played a bad positional shot from black to the next red and missed the red, will get there soon hopefully
    New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

I was on a 37 break with only the colours left but missed a tricky yellow along the bottom cushion. Was pleased with the break as i made some great long pots which was very satisfying!
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

I had an 86 break off a line-up last night, and had breaks of 36 and 32 against my pairs partner
        Cheers
        Steve

Comment

66 earlier, could have been a 79 clearance, pink was in baulk, landed on wrong side of blue. had a 44, 2 38s, and a 30, currently on a par with the best form i've been in since i started taking it seriously, the extra hour or 2 sole practice a week seems to be doing the trick, just need to keep maintaining this and hopefully the peak will come soon :-)

Comment

139 clearance,today
            RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

everytime i post on this thread, there's always a ringer on here straight after me!! :-D

Comment

im sorry mate,

but keep practcising you'll get there soon.

Comment

thanks khizzy, i think you might be right i feel as if i'm getting close, i've only been trying for about 25 years mind :-|

Comment

had my highest ever lineup clearance today with a 137, was pretty stoked with the break cos was in good position the whole time and didnt need to play any tuff shots

Comment

Originally Posted by Forman View Post
                      had my highest ever lineup clearance today with a 137, was pretty stoked with the break cos was in good position the whole time and didnt need to play any tuff shots
                      Nice stuff man.
                      You seem pretty good, I hope you are going to nationals or atleast playing in some ranking tournaments?

Comment

Originally Posted by Sam_92 View Post
                        Nice stuff man.
                        You seem pretty good, I hope you are going to nationals or atleast playing in some ranking tournaments?
                        thanks mate, ive never played in a ranking tournament but hopefully ill get down south somtime this season to play in a couple, theres not much interest in snooker in nelson so i dont get alot of match practice mainly just practice by myself

you entering any of the ranking events this season?

Comment

MY best breaks in the past week have been:

Line up - 86

Game - 67
                          Cheers
                          Steve

Comment

47,53,84,88,104 today

Comment

wow 47 billion 538 million 488 thousand 1 hundred and 4 Khizzy!!! I didnt know you could score that much on a snooker table! I knew you were good, but not that good
                              sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                                wow 47 billion 538 million 488 thousand 1 hundred and 4 Khizzy!!! I didnt know you could score that much on a snooker table! I knew you were good, but not that good
                                i mean to say that these were the breaks i made in today's session,obviously not in 1 frame.

Comment

Working...
                                X