Snooker Scene-September 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Scene-September 2009?

Just wondering if the September issue has hit the newsstands(or could there already be an October Issue?)

If so, its usually a bit of a hunt to locate at WHSmith as not all of them seem to carry issues where others carry a few....

I have the September issue via mail in Canada so it must be sold out by now over there. How about a subscription as I'm sure Clive would like that

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Well, yes, I think subscribing might be an option. Most of the summer issues were about but I've had no luck with September yet....

Comment

I just got it by mail yesterday, about 12 days later than usual ... so maybe there was a delay in distribution for some reason?
        Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
        http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

I got the September issue on 1st of September, mine does come right from the Snooker Scene office though

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
            I got the September issue on 1st of September, mine does come right from the Snooker Scene office though
            Mine aswell Ferret ... but I live overseas
            Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
            http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

i got mine so long ago now (proberbly 1st of september) i forgot i actually had it i had to go and look if it was september or the August edition

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
                i got mine so long ago now (proberbly 1st of september) i forgot i actually had it i had to go and look if it was september or the August edition
                Same here
                2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                  Who's a lucky little Mustelidae then!?

=o)

Noel

Comment

can I get snooker scene in Germany, too? i dont want to subscribe...

Comment

Snooker Scene is very difficult to find in newsagents and the best way is to order a subscription from Snooker Scene where it will be sent direct to your door. I got the September issue on the 1st as well I think. I have a feeling it's a little cheaper if you order a subscription.

Comment

i have seen them in newsagents even in lill ole wales but you cant say theres a rack full more like a few copies when ive seen them.

but i get it by subscription.

you cant beat a monthly fix of Clive,Dave and Phil Yates lol

Comment

Not seen it in WHSmiths here since June now which is a pain. Not in a position to subscribe either really.
                          sigpic
                          http://prosnookerblog.com/

Comment

Haven't seen it in my local whsmiths for over 5 years now. Any newsagent i go to i can never find it ANYWHERE..
                            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
                              Haven't seen it in my local whsmiths for over 5 years now. Any newsagent i go to i can never find it ANYWHERE..
                              either its extreamly popular or theres a problam with newspapers outlets not stocking them like they should ..

Comment

Working...
                              X