Row p?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Zawadi View Post
    I'm trying to pinpoint the location of our allocated seats. Does anybody know the direction of the seat numbering at the Crucible? The seating plans online don't show numbers. I'm guessing at no. 1 being by the green door, increasing clockwise round to the blue door, but does anyone know for sure?

What seat numbers would you be able to see both tables?
    You are right, numbering goes clockwise around the arena from green door to blue.

Obviously there are more seats in the higher rows so the seats which can see both tables varies. It is approx A18 and A19 in the front row, on Row D it's a few seats around the 25-30 mark. May well be in the 40s at the top.

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman View Post
      You are right, numbering goes clockwise around the arena from green door to blue.

Obviously there are more seats in the higher rows so the seats which can see both tables varies. It is approx A18 and A19 in the front row, on Row D it's a few seats around the 25-30 mark. May well be in the 40s at the top.
      yes it is 40s near the top as one of my seats is p40 something, which is why i started this whole thread.
      wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

Thanks, that's great. looking forward to seeing play on the 17th & 18th.

Comment

Statman Thanks for the info on the seating numbers. For days now I've been trying to work out where I'm sitting and was getting nowhere. Have dragged out all my old tickets from previous years and have been trying to work it out from memory. Was driving me mad. I think I can see it all clearly now. As an example C10 is over at the Green Door whilst C43 is probably over at the Blue Door. G80 (7 rows back) is definitley the Blue Door as I sat there last year.
          PS I promise I will try to get out more! lol

Comment

Working...
          X