No announcement yet.

Any news on J Higgins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the NotW has not handed over unedited raw footage, for reasons including legal reasons surrounding protection of identities.
    well tell news of the world to get lost then if they cant supply that video theres nothing to answer for its that simple.

Comment

I seriously don't want to be in the shoes of David Douglas. What a murderous task he has and no matter what his report will say: He will be wrong... No win situation for Higgins, Mooney and Douglas...
      Notw has allreaddy made a fortune out of it, this dirt diggers.

Comment

Well i think it is just time to wait. None of us can really talk about this because we only know what we have been told and we KNOW this is not always the truth.

I am hoping John is innocent because I don't want to see him leave the sport and I don't want him to actually be the filthy player he is being portrayed as.

Only time can tell..
        Name/Age: Darren Reeder, 16 (27th june 1994)

Comment

Originally Posted by DarrenReeder94 View Post
          Well i think it is just time to wait. None of us can really talk about this because we only know what we have been told and we KNOW this is not always the truth.

I am hoping John is innocent because I don't want to see him leave the sport and I don't want him to actually be the filthy player he is being portrayed as.

Only time can tell..
          yes but point of forums is to talk and speculate on things we hear about and have opinions on that.

Comment

Okay fair enough . I should of said "None of us can have a accurate opinion on the situation so all we can do is wait" as in like, we cant have 100% fair opinions on John as we have only got one side of it. So our opinions are based on what NOTW showed us and how we each feel personally about John as a player and snooker as a sport. We are not judging our statements based on what actually happend...

I cant really explain what i mean very well, But yeah..Your right with that wildJONESEYE

Comment

nobody can know for certain not even the indipendant enquiery. the only people that will ever know for certain are those men in that meeting in kiev that is why that unedited video is a must for any enquiry or investigation to have a fair crack at solving what they attempt to solve. if the NOTW Dont hand over that tape then Johns version of being intimidated is the most plausible explanation to what went on in kiev.

Comment

Yeah true..

In one hand i hope he doesnt get suspended..

However on the other hand, if he is guilty, i dont want him to get away with it because snooker doesnt need players like this...

-------

NOTW are dicks

Comment

i hope i can know the desicion in my life.

Comment

The more sportingintelligence looks into it (respect to those guys), the more the NOTW evidence starts to stink.

If this was a criminal trial you'd think the case would get thrown out of court. Talk about tampering with the evidence. I hope Higgins gets a lesser penalty for not reporting the issue because theres no getting around that part.
                    But with this dodgy video surely you can't ban him for life (or 10 years or whatever, which effectively would end his career anyway) because its innocent until proved guilty, and how can you "prove" anything with dodgy evidence like this. And if he was so guilty, why the need to tamper with it in the first place?
                    http://frameball.com:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tcollick View Post
                      But with this dodgy video surely you can't ban him for life (or 10 years or whatever, which effectively would end his career anyway) because its innocent until proved guilty, and how can you "prove" anything with dodgy evidence like this. And if he was so guilty, why the need to tamper with it in the first place?
                      With that video he is simply guilty because that is a fact, so he has to prove he is innocent. Anyway who wants to give credit to a guy like this...
                      I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

Working...
                      X