Snooker fine art method?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker fine art method?

A very interesting site. Has anybody bought a dvd or read a book. I would be interested to buy one but could not find any information where to buy??

What do you really think about this site "the fine art method" and the stuff therein?

Seems like a new revolution concerning the modern day snooker tecnichue!

Seems like a load of rubbish more like it, the guy was banned from here and pretty much every other Snooker website, forum, group and message board for his constant spamming.

Comment

His way of presenting the stuff was of course attacking, but i would say there is also much truth he is telling.

Comment

You think, do a search for the fine art method on here and see what people are saying in the other threads about this.

Comment

I could not find that much about the method he is advertising. All there is a talk about copyright which I am not interested. Nobody has commented about the freaking method?? I dont get this fine art thing at all. What is about?

Comment

Exactly and that is all you will find out! this is all the guy talks about is the copyright and IP of this method, its bollocks, do yourself a favour goto www.SnookerCoach.ws and go find yourself a coach if you need help with your game.

Even better call Clive Everton and ask him about this bloke lol

Comment

That is what i need to do, to find a coach! Thanks for the advise. But i live in Finland and hope to get some coaching down here. Actually Allan Bell from England visits here now and then and of course we have our only professional Robin Hull

I have allready wasted too many hours of searching this fine art crap...

Comment

im curious now - googlin as we speak

Comment

well there is 15 mins of my life I will not get back again

Comment

Snooker fine art method?

Just been doing the same. Its a whole lot of words to say absolutely nothing!!
                    On Cue Facebook Page
                    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

He seems more than just a little obsessed with Joe davis - copyright laws and have to say a bit stalker ish when it comes to Clive Everton and Terry Griffiths.

Does not say a whole lot about this - totally diferent -snooker method of his though.

Comment

Snooker fine art method?

Many websites were written like this in the infancy of search engines to ensure that you ranked highly by repeating the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again. Although I don't think this is the case here, I genuinely think Mr Hey You (first name Psssssssst) is holed up in his house somewhere with all the curtains drawn and a helmet made from tin foil that stops the government from using their team of elite mind readers to extract the teachings of the fine art method
                        Last edited by Stupree; 29 January 2014, 09:47 PM.
                        On Cue Facebook Page
                        Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                        Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Ha ha - yeah what was his name on the forum?

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                            I genuinely think Mr Hey You (first name Psssssssst) is holed up in his house somewhere with all the curtains drawn and a helmet made from tin foil that stops the government from using their team of elite mind readers to extract the teachings of the fine art method
                            lol

His name on here funny enough was Mr Hey You !

Comment

Cant find any trace of him on the forum did anyone actually read his book?

Comment

Working...
                              X