Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it make sense to have your own balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not ball to ball contact that gets them dirty it's contact from human hands and the atmosphere full of dust. That's why I don't like seeing players touching the balls even when they are trying to be helpful after a frame. I bet the ref would prefer they left them alone.
    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
      Are you just trolling the boards?

Jeez, you don't half spout some sh!te, aye!... Lol
      and u do'nt ????
      well, in that case , Mr. smart guy . try to explain to him why he is wrong.
      You're an older Member here, so try to give sum good example to new ones.
      Of crs, I prty much doubt you gonna do that.
      But i ask it anyway. you never know, maybe today is our lucky day . lol

Comment

You're going to chase me about the forum picking up on my posts all the time now are you Ramon?

Wow, how sad and strange you are...

Comment

You're going to chase me about the forum picking up on my posts all the time now are you Ramon?

Wow, how sad and strange you are...
          lol, u re right about strange part ( as i never said i'm perfect ).
          believe it or not, I've heard about you from Hotpot ( RIP ).
          I know you are a good person.you're also an older member here and whether you believe it or not, I do respect you alot. bcuz i know u're not sum dom ass fuker who's coming here to mess up the place .
          What I simply ask is, let us see who you are (in terms of your knowledge and experience), bcuz in that case, I will personally not only admire you , also gonna learn from you.
          You can'nt force others to respect you , you gonna have to earn it . You know who taught me that ?? ur dear friend , Hotpot . ( yeah , in case u do'nt know , i did chat with him via mail alot ).
          do'nt get me wrong brother , i'm not saying u're a bad guy , on the contrary !
          anyway, I hope you take this into consideration.
          If I have offended you in anyway , then I do apologize.
          believe it or not , I'm glad u're here on this forum .

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
            The box is a pain, putting the balls back in one by one, taking them out one by one. I just chuck mine in me toolbox. Then I flip the lid and pour them out on the table. No messing around; that trades look. Like, he's fancy bringing his own balls but he ain't stuck up. lol
            oh and I bet those around you on the other tables just love that!
            just like those people who picks the balls out the pockets and throws them onto the table so they bounce several times and clatter other balls; then slams the reds into the triangle as if the force will make them behave and pot for him; and then slides the triangle twenty times
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              just like those people who picks the balls out the pockets and throws them onto the table so they bounce several times and clatter other balls; then slams the reds into the triangle as if the force will make them behave and pot for him; and then slides the triangle twenty times
              The old "my opponents on a break, oh he's now on 50, oh he's just potted enough to win the frame....right i'm annoyed now i'll slam the black onto its own spot denting the slate every time it needs respotting"-That one really annoys me!
              "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post

It's not ball to ball contact that gets them dirty it's contact from human hands and the atmosphere full of dust. That's why I don't like seeing players touching the balls even when they are trying to be helpful after a frame. I bet the ref would prefer they left them alone.
                Well chalk is the worst culprit, it's on the cue ball, on peoples' hands and bridges, all over the table when the tip hits the cue ball. What you gonna do, ban chalk as well? Isn't this a bit OCD?

Comment

Our match table is in a separate room pool player. Hehe!:biggrin-new: As for rolling the balls out a box, nothing wrong with that, doesn't hurt the cloth. When it comes to wrecking tables, just take a gander at a pool frame. Lordy.

@tom, you need a different practice partner mate, or train him to put it down gently and roll onto a spot or cross with one finger. lol

Comment

If I had a club and I caught you pouring balls onto the table you'd be banned without question.

Disgusting disrespectful behaviour. And people wonder why club tables are so bad and owners not wanting to re cloth etc..

Comment

Our match table is in a separate room pool player. Hehe!:biggrin-new: As for rolling the balls out a box, nothing wrong with that, doesn't hurt the cloth.
                      of course not, you've already ruined it with your wetting and misting :biggrin-new:
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

of course not, you've already ruined it with your wetting and misting :biggrin-new:
                        Not according to Terry Griffiths, world champion.
                        Last edited by barrywhite; 26 January 2016, 05:06 PM.

Comment

If I had a club and I caught you pouring balls onto the table you'd be banned without question.

Disgusting disrespectful behaviour. And people wonder why club tables are so bad and owners not wanting to re cloth etc..

You can pour balls out a box without them bouncing but you wouldn't know! If you gently tip the box over so that the lip is on the cloth, they roll on to the table without bouncing. Just as you can pour milk out of a jug without it splashing. Have a good think about this concept, I know it's difficult to comprehend.

:biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

Comment

Not according to Terry Griffiths, world champion.
                            Dennis Taylor was world champ as well and folk on here reckon he knows nothing about the game.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
                              Dennis Taylor was world champ as well and folk on here reckon he knows nothing about the game.
                              There's a big difference between DT and TG mate. Who would you choose to coach you?! And DT fluked that final when for some extremely strange reason, SD couldn't pot as well as a club player despite being the best player of that decade. Of course, they didn't have computers to spot dodgy bets back then. TG won his with merit, as did JJ.
                              Last edited by barrywhite; 26 January 2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Are you saying Davis threw the 85 final? I'd be interested to see what his lawyer makes of that accusation .
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X