Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhibition Pro Prices

Hi

Does anyone know if theres a list of what some of the pro's charge for an evening exhibition and presentation evening?

I'm trying to gain some costs for the local league and how to go about it, e.g. telephone numbers and contacts.
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Sounds a bit obvious but have you tried Google? I'm fairly sure i visited a site a while back that advertised players like Rod Lawler and Craig Steadman for £500 a night but i can't seem to find it, i would think a real crowd puller like Jimmy or Davis would run into the £1000's.
    After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

we had dom dale think it was about £400

Comment

Originally Posted by scottley View Post
        Sounds a bit obvious but have you tried Google? I'm fairly sure i visited a site a while back that advertised players like Rod Lawler and Craig Steadman for £500 a night but i can't seem to find it, i would think a real crowd puller like Jimmy or Davis would run into the £1000's.
        Does Rod Lawler do exhibition nights or exhibition day night day night day night day night day long weekend day nights?

Comment

Even the tightest of players will be free flowing when the pressure is off, i like to watch The Force (lol) when the frame is won, great to watch when he ups the tempo.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
            we had dom dale think it was about £400
            That's not bad at all Jim. We got Stephen Lee pre ban for six hundred, thought he would be much more, a few years back had Jimmy White, he was two grand then, probably cheaper now.
            Sorry just remembered it was pre official ban but he had been suspended.
            Last edited by itsnoteasy; 9 August 2014, 04:35 PM.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, i've managed to get an email address to book players:

bookings@love-snooker.com

W'll see how it goes.

They can book:

Mark Williams – Ricky Walden – Steve Davis – Andrew Higginson – Martin Gould – Jimmy White – Stephen Lee – Dennis Taylor

Ian McCulloch – Matthew Stevens- Tony Drago- Ryan Day – Stephen Maguire – Shaun Murphy – Mark Selby

Referees

Michaela Tabb – Patricia Murphy – Jan Verhaas

Comment

Seen Ian McCulloch twice now, very funny and a great player, his one handed shots are un-believable

Comment

How about Stephen Lee. He needs the cash

Comment

Yeah I saw Ian McCulloch a few years ago and he was great with the crowd, told a few good jokes.

I remember he had this rough looking cue and a mushroom tip, hit loads of side with even the simplist of shots, stroked every ball and played amazing, really nice guy.

There were a couple of right idiots who were lucky enough to play him and were even rude to him jibing him on him dropping down the world ranking (even though he was ill) and he was ecen restrained to them, a really good guy.

I'll post any replies I get when they come in.

Comment

I went to watch Jimmy a few months back, Matt Selt played very well that night even though the crowd came to see Jimmy, both well recommended.

Comment

Yep, McCulloch is a good exhibition player - great value.

Was lucky enough to see him and Jimmy in Manchester quite a few years ago - 9 frames, 8 tons :snooker:
                        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by marc.lockley@ntlworld.com View Post
                          Thanks for all the replies, i've managed to get an email address to book players:

bookings@love-snooker.com

W'll see how it goes.

They can book:

Mark Williams – Ricky Walden – Steve Davis – Andrew Higginson – Martin Gould – Jimmy White – Stephen Lee – Dennis Taylor

Ian McCulloch – Matthew Stevens- Tony Drago- Ryan Day – Stephen Maguire – Shaun Murphy – Mark Selby

Referees

Michaela Tabb – Patricia Murphy – Jan Verhaas

Ha ha ha yeah and if you want a good price without 30% added to the players fee you can always ask me.

Price is simple, if they are crap or are somebody who rarely makes it to finishing stages (TV bits) of events they are cheap (sub £1000) if they are a name or a face people will recognise even if they do not play Snooker then they are expensive (£1,000 - £6,000)

If they live close to your event they will be cheaper than if they live half was across the country.

So the only real question is what is your budget and where is your event? from that I can tell you who you can get, if you like my selection I can then contact the player and to confirm a price as my list is about 12 months out of date at the moment (Not many people been asking for exhibitions recently)

The Grinder is always looking for bookings when he is over and he is only limited by Snooker Legends dates and any coaching he is doing in Sheffield.

Comment

I guess with all the events on nowadays and all the additional chances to make money, exhibitions are maybe not in the forefront of player's minds too much ???

Comment

My dad tells a good tale about setting up a table for a Dennis Taylor exhibition back in his hey day, raffle came back light, and he refused to play until it had gone round 3 times! In them days though the exhibitions were there bread and butter, and raffling off a 2 bob signed cue could probably double there nights earnings!
                              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Working...
                              X