Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Hourly Rates

Hello All,

My local WMC have just acquired 2 good full sized tables. We were wondering now how much we should charge for our members to play?

How much do other clubs charge per hour?

My Cricket Club is 20p meter for every 9 minutes, or £1.33 per hour
    My private club is £2 per hour

Comment

my local social club has three tables at 50p/15mins = £2/hr
      every year on rota one table gets recovered and the others gets a thorough checking (like one had new leathers last year)
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I play at 6.90/h

Comment

£2 an hour! £6 at mine

Comment

50p in the meter for half hour at mine
            Must of been a kick

Comment

Cheers for the replies. Obviously you'd expect a wide range depending on the nature of the club. A Riley's type club is run on more of a commercial basis. Local sports clubs, social clubs, working mens etc. are generally not for profit and generate funds purely for the premises upkeep and to provide a service for its members.

Comment

20p every 15 mins at the lib club and £6 per hour at the snooker club on the match tables and £5.30 an hour on the non match tables

Comment

Originally Posted by pricey420 View Post
                  20p every 15 mins at the lib club and £6 per hour at the snooker club on the match tables and £5.30 an hour on the non match tables
                  that's pricey - sorry could not help myself

Comment

9£ an hour here

Comment

My club has 17 snooker tables and charges £3.20 per hour.

Comment

£2/hr at the WMC, snooker club is £6/hr for match table or £7.50 for a star table

Comment

local clubs: wmc 70p per token for half hour, cons club £1 coin per half hour, soc club 50p per half hour, leg club £1 for 45mins

Comment

Liberal Club is £1 coin meter for half an hour and 20p coin for 6 minutes just in case you want to finish a frame off before the light goes out.

Comment

My labour club is 20p coin meter for 15 minutes with 2 tables we have a list chart that you put your name on if there's names on you come of after each game and wait till your name comes back round

Comment

Working...
                              X