Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byrom
    replied
    if you do ever find the centre of the white mark it on google maps and send it me in a message cos I have never found it myself

Leave a comment:

• mustafa.ansarie
    replied
    i have tired it just to check , but i dont think we can practice ,this method

Leave a comment:

• Catch 22
    replied
    Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
    Maybe . Or maybe you are tightening the grip at time of impact because your about to hit something with a bit of weight , rather than thin air .

Have you tried cuing with your eyes closed ? You can feel every part of the delivery with your eyes shut . It's actually pretty amazing how much you notice about the delivery

Leave a comment:

• Catch 22
    replied
    Originally Posted by mustafa.ansarie View Post
    right handed player, i think my grip is too loose, not sure
    but the only way i can tell is that when i practice in baulk line without hitting the cueball, the cue delivers straight, but as soon as i hit a cueball or a ball, the cue goes to the right
    i thought the grip might be too lose, since when it faces force / weight ( like cueball) it turns to the right
    Maybe . Or maybe you are tightening the grip at time of impact because your about to hit something with a bit of weight , rather than thin air .

Leave a comment:

• mustafa.ansarie
    replied
    right handed player, i think my grip is too loose, not sure
    but the only way i can tell is that when i practice in baulk line without hitting the cueball, the cue delivers straight, but as soon as i hit a cueball or a ball, the cue goes to the right
    i thought the grip might be too lose, since when it faces force / weight ( like cueball) it turns to the right

Leave a comment:

• Catch 22
    replied
    Are you right handed ?

Sound like you are cuing your hand into your body . Usually by griping too tight or dropping the elbow ?

Leave a comment:

• mustafa.ansarie
    replied
    tnx i already fixed this issue
    if you read my post again, i said my cue goes to the right as i deliver, which hit ride side of the cueball even after aiming the centre

Leave a comment:

• greatwhite
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPC00SpgtZE
    watch this it will sort you out pal

Leave a comment:

• mustafa.ansarie
    replied
    yeah i practiced that , almost solved

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Originally Posted by mustafa.ansarie View Post
    nop, finding the centre of the cueball, was something to do with the eye
    Did you get that sorted?

Leave a comment:

• mustafa.ansarie
    replied
    nop, finding the centre of the cueball, was something to do with the eye

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Haven't we been through this before?

Leave a comment:

• mustafa.ansarie
    started a topic cueing offline

cueing offline

recently figured out that i put right hand side on most of my shots unintentionally, even though aiming the centre of the cueball

i pull back my cue in straight line, but as soon as i deliver i can see that cue of the tip goes towards right hand side

the strange thing is that if i practice on the baulk line to check if i cue straight, i do cue straight without hitting anything

but as soon as i hit the cueball seems that the cue goes to the right, i think its the grip too lose? caz without hitting anything its straight, but if i hit the cueball , which means when the cue touches a weight, it goes to the right

i dont see any wrist twisting,etc
    been playing for 6 years, 30-50 break builder

any help would be appreciated
    tnx
Working...
X