Strachan or a fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
    My table is due a recover... What's the going rate for a recover in the tournament gold, so I don't get stung? x
    We pay 375 for the same cloth mate, bed and cushions. You're in an area about the same cost of living so summat around this price would be ok. We also got quoted 360 but the chair wouldn't go with my preferred fitter who is also a better fitter and leveller. Doh!

@paulharr147, ask for a full refund and the cost of return postage; he's made a 'mistake'. Open a dispute with ebay if he refuses to pay the postage back to the UK. Anyone thinking of buying off this guy should have a good think.

Comment

Not sure as i am in germany and snooker over here full of tourney support but finding a fitter proves more than hard to find, so i am buying the cloth in uk and fitting myself carefully as its my only option.
      Thanks for the advice and i will send it back and get a club, or tournment from strachan direct, its a bit more but at least you know what you are getting is right, worth extra

Comment

Originally Posted by Paulharr147 View Post
        Not sure as i am in germany and snooker over here full of tourney support but finding a fitter proves more than hard to find, so i am buying the cloth in uk and fitting myself carefully as its my only option.
        Thanks for the advice and i will send it back and get a club, or tournment from strachan direct, its a bit more but at least you know what you are getting is right, worth extra
        Good stuff. He's got no argument, he's sent you the wrong cloth, completely wrong cloth. Go for a Tournament Gold. Well kept (regularly brushed, blocked and ironed), it plays fast and should last a couple of years. Well worth the extra over a club. Combined with Aramith TC balls, the pack opens up better and bigger breaks can be created. You can really power up on a TG compared to a Club as well, so so much more is possible.

Comment

Thanks splasher i will go for the Strachan TG cloth, i have the TC balls which came with the table so then im up and rolling :snooker:
          Last edited by Paulharr147; 4 November 2016, 12:23 AM.

Comment

What a shame.I hope they will refund you.

Comment

Working...
            X