Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Breaks

Hi Everyone
    Whilst i understand break building does not make a great player i was jus interested in everyones high breaks. Ive reada few people putting theirs up so i though why not everyone say theirs, inless their embarrassed
    Start with mine 45, quite a few 40's plenty of 30's but still no 50+
    Thanx
    Harry

Hey,

My highest break is 41, I was very lucky to get it, all the balls went nice for me.
    I couldnt get that again though lol, I struggle to make a 10 break now hehe!

Lee

Comment

Originally Posted by Lee_Boy
      Hey,

My highest break is 41, I was very lucky to get it, all the balls went nice for me.
      Lee
      Well, I think that balls are never NICE to anyone in particular. They are like ... girls : you have to MAKE them be nice to you. ( ) If you made a 41 you CAN make other breaks at least just as high. Keep practising and remember that when Graeme Dott reached the world final last year, his break-building was not much better than 40-50. (Mine isn't either, by-the-way ! )

Comment

My highest break is 67, that was two years ago, and I did fluke a black in that break, but that didn't bother me as the rest of the break was good.

But I do struggle to make a 1 break now!!

Comment

Um my highest is 63 and that was only consisted of blue's and brown's. I consistanly get 30 and 40 breaks but not the many 50's.

Comment

I had a 91 against a friend and an 87 in a league match. Naturally in the last week of the season some other ******* knocked in a 103 break meaning my one and only chance of the high break prize for the season was scuppered

Comment

114 which i got last year, thing was it should have been a 141 but i missed the yellow when on the colours. I got a kick which made it worse as i felt i had cued it well, it just jawed but didn't drop, gutted but delighted at the same time.

Comment

You always remember the missed ball. My 87 in a league match broke down on the easiest shot of the break - purely because the century loomed large. I hate pressure!

Comment

I really cant remember my highest break, never scored enough to make it worth remembering i think.
                  I had a period when i was working in a snooker hall for 2 years 14/15 years old when my game improved and i could hold my own against the regulars, now i'm just happy if i can go 10 frames without my back seizing up

Comment

Highest to date is 82 The trick is focus and don't count how much you have got and take each shot as a first shot.

Comment

easier said than done! You can't trick yourself when you're on 70+ and in perfect position with a visible out if you hold yourself together. The stupid thing with me is that I reckon if I get over 100 and there are still balls on the table, they will be no problem

Comment

My highest was 41.....about 5 years ago now though, although its not an impressive break i have to say that they were 6 reds and 5 blacks!!!!

Comment

Only 26 for me. Quite poor.

Comment

115 my highest everyone said ill knock loads in after getting my first century.
                            stiil waiting after nearly 1,000 games

Comment

yorkshireborn... that's real nice, but everybody else in here were talking about in real life... I get the feeling youa re talking about on isnooker.
                              Peter-Dave

"The man in black fled accross the desert, and the gunslinger followed"

Comment

Working...
                              X