X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jrc750
    replied
    Are blue cloths actually available ?
    I wouldn't personally in a million years, but if it keeps the wife happy that could be worthwhile ehh

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Toughie there being over there and the rest insisting on Blue.

Do they make the right sort of nap in anything but Green?

Leave a comment:

• chad0131
    started a topic Cloth color

Cloth color

Ok, before I get lambasted with negative comments let me say that I know traditional English green is the color for a snooker table.

I also understand that no one in UK would cover a snooker table in blue.

With that said, I am extremely new to snooker, I live in the US and I have just acquired a 1919ish Brunswick Arcade 5'x10' mahogany snooker table. My décor, my light and my family (wife and kids are all against me on this one, LOL) all want to see a tournament blue cloth on the newly restored table. The antique/period hanging light in particular has beautiful glass with blue and purple swirls that will really stand out and will definitely accent the table.

Please believe me when I say that I am a purist at heart, I want to keep the antique table as original as possible and I want to try to satisfy the wife's opinion as well. In the end it will be my decision and I will have to live with it. LOL

What I'm looking for are honest opinions and comments. All are welcome, just please don't be rude.

Also, I'd like to give accolades to adr147 for all of his guidance, suggestions and answering some of my more stupid questions. This being one of them!

Thank you all!
Working...
X