replied
    I'm afraid not.

Leave a comment:

• vjmehra
    replied
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    Too difficult?

Hint (for 3 points):
    The thing they have in common is a particular type of match they were involved in. I can tell you that only Bingham had success on one occasion, while all the other such matches involving these players ended in a heavy defeat for them.
    Whitewashes in finals?

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Too difficult?

Hint (for 3 points):
    The thing they have in common is a particular type of match they were involved in. I can tell you that only Bingham had success on one occasion, while all the other such matches involving these players ended in a heavy defeat for them.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    For 4 points...

Hint 1:
    The thing they have in common is something many players have done over the years, but only these four players have done it more than once. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by circle View Post
    Is it to do with the Snooker World Cup ?
    No. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• circle
    replied
    Is it to do with the Snooker World Cup ?

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Here are the current standings:
    1. cantpotforshíte - 7 points

Let's try another one:

What do Stuart Bingham, Eddie Charlton, Gerard Greene and Warren King have in common? As before, this is a fact that is exclusive to these four players.

Leave a comment:

• cantpotforshíte
    replied
    Well the last two were obscure enough if I'm being honest... Google is our friend when used correctly

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by cantpotforshíte View Post
    Have they won ranking titles in Asia only?
    Well done, that's another 5 points for you. :smile:

I'll try to find something more obscure for the next one. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• cantpotforshíte
    replied
    Have they won ranking titles in Asia only?

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    You mean the question from the opening post? The answer was that those players have not made a 147 in professional play (at the time of asking at least) but they have all had a chance and missed one of the final colours. :smile:
    Yes, thanks. Jeepers to the number of times I have watched Alex's bash at it too

Hmmmm and as if I noticed the date re Dame Murphy, or is he one of the ugly sisters?

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Not a clue, but what was the answer to the A Higgins question? (It's a lot of pages to trawl through :wink
    You mean the question from the opening post? The answer was that those players have not made a 147 in professional play (at the time of asking at least) but they have all had a chance and missed one of the final colours. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Not a clue, but what was the answer to the A Higgins question? (It's a lot of pages to trawl through :wink

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Here are the current standings:
    1. cantpotforshíte - 2 points

And here is another question (though I fear this one might be a bit too easy):

What do Luca Brecel, Mike Hallett, Dave Harold, Alan McManus, Joe Perry and Ricky Walden have in common? Again, it is something they share with no one else.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X