• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a foul is not considered as break, well that make sence
    ---

Comment

a break of 5?

sorry for bringing up an old one! was searching for something and this caught my eye lol.

just reading it i cant believe that nobody said just potting yellow and green when only colours remain! lol
      rather than the route of a miss called and then fluking it after the final red.

just amused me

Comment

Originally Posted by rightoncue89 View Post
        sorry for bringing up an old one! was searching for something and this caught my eye lol.

just reading it i cant believe that nobody said just potting yellow and green when only colours remain! lol
        rather than the route of a miss called and then fluking it after the final red.

just amused me
        Statman said it in post 2. No 9 on his list.
        Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Just thinking free ball take a colour first as a red....so if it was yellow as a red then say brown, then you could have green as free ball brown ..brown brown ..blue brown pink then black..
          not to mention free ball pot any of these colours and fluke 4 reds, or free ball + 2reds + yellow..
          my guess is over 100 ways.
          Originally Posted by snookerelvis View Post
          The answer i had was 10 possible ways as listed above, i didnt realise you could start a break off on a colour (forgive my ignorance). if a player fouls on a colour after a red, can a miss be called? and if so shouldnt he be starting off on a red again?

Comment

Working...
          X