No announcement yet.

Ssb - david gray statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he was drinking with friends, then surely one of them will come forward and fill in some of the missing pieces.

Comment

Originally Posted by FerruleFox View Post
      If he was drinking with friends, then surely one of them will come forward and fill in some of the missing pieces.
      If they remember anything..

Comment

Well, David was the only one found in the street. I can't imagine none of them can remember anything.

Comment

It's just how things are done in Thailand, particularly Pattaya. He was in no was fitted up. There is no mention in the article of his profession even. I know David well and I know what he gets upto in Thailand. It's his choice. Sadly this time it has come back and bit him on the arse.

And is it *really* such a big deal ? It's his personal life, after all ...

Comment

Originally Posted by GOMH71 View Post
            It's just how things are done in Thailand, particularly Pattaya. He was in no was fitted up. There is no mention in the article of his profession even. I know David well and I know what he gets upto in Thailand. It's his choice. Sadly this time it has come back and bit him on the arse.

And is it *really* such a big deal ? It's his personal life, after all ...
            Thats exactly my point. It's his personal life and it shouldn't be "advertised " on the net this way... and that's true also for others.
            Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
            http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

I think it's a shame it's ended up on youtube for all to see..
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

That voiceover is fantastic.
                sigpic
                http://prosnookerblog.com/

Comment

It is quite dramatic, isn't it?

Comment

I know he is not the model pro, but thinks are tough now on tour. He lost 5-4 from 4-0 up to Peter Lines at the Grand Prix qualifying. He does not get another ranking event match until his UK qualifer which is virtually December. Only four ranking events left. I know it doesn't explain away the Payyata story, but you just think it must be hard for someone like him that had a taste of the top, had his problems and fading away fast. I for one, hope he can reverse the slide.

Comment

A very strange incident. The mystique "friends" (who didn't help him) and the filming in a hospital delivered instantly in the web seem a bit set up, as Templeton said already.

I think there must be a lot of incidents with drunk tourists in Pattaya every day, so what's the problem? With due respect to David's merits he is not such a celeb of the game that would justify the fuss. At least he had his pants on
                      Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

Originally Posted by miscuehamburg View Post
                        A very strange incident. The mystique "friends" (who didn't help him) and the filming in a hospital delivered instantly in the web seem a bit set up, as Templeton said already.

I think there must be a lot of incidents with drunk tourists in Pattaya every day, so what's the problem? With due respect to David's merits he is not such a celeb of the game that would justify the fuss. At least he had his pants on
                        That sort of thing is reported on ALL THE TIME in Pattaya. His story is just one of a thousand similar events. They don't mention his career anywhere. Can you not see there is absolutely NO set up at all ?

You lot love a conspiracy theory, don't ya ? ...

Comment

Yes, I do. It seems to me so artificial. Could be a bad joke by his 'friends' though. Who knows
                          Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

I think things like that do not happen in Pattaya only but it's still a bit strange that a few days after it has happened a video of him in hospital hits the internet. mentioning his career or not... i think even in Pattaya it is not usual to be filmed while in hospital
                            But as miscuehamburg already said: who knows...
                            let's wait for David's statement!

Comment

You obviously know nothing about Pattaya / Thailand. They regularly film in Hospitals / Police cells / prisons. They are a very voyeursitic nation in respect of all things news.

Try "Pattaya City News" or the "Pattaya People" site. It's full of similar stories to David's.

Now how about we let yesterday's news become just that ? ...

Comment

Originally Posted by GOMH71 View Post
                                You obviously know nothing about Pattaya / Thailand. They regularly film in Hospitals / Police cells / prisons. They are a very voyeursitic nation in respect of all things news.

Try "Pattaya City News" or the "Pattaya People" site. It's full of similar stories to David's.

Now how about we let yesterday's news become just that ? ...
                                Right, sorry, didn't know that.
                                It is just very strange for us Europeans who are used to privacy...
                                Thanks for that information.

Comment

Working...
                                X