Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superaussie whines like a sheila....

Comment

Why does this always happen in snooker? You have twisted a comment to suit your negative attitude and criticised a decision not yet made by someone who hasnt even been elected. For gods sake stop whining and just wait and see.

Comment

Everyone get off Superaussies back his a good guy, snooker lover like us and just a bit more worried about BH's appointment than most on here. Lets just wait and see.
        Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
        Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
          Everyone get off Superaussies back his a good guy, snooker lover like us and just a bit more worried about BH's appointment than most on here. Lets just wait and see.
          thanks roy i appreciate that mate

i hope hearn helps snooker i really do but at this stage im sceptical i hope he proves me wrong
          Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Im more aware than most how some can jump on you if they disagree and then others can leap so no worries. I know from reading all 711 of your posts how much you love snooker and I share your concerns for the record and hope were both proven wrong.
            Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
            Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
              I know from reading all 711 of your posts how much you love snooker.....
              You must have got bored when you realised 701 of them were whinging about Barry Hearn!

I am joking.

We are all hoping for a bright future.

Comment

Working...
              X