No announcement yet.

Ssb - hearn gets sponsor for wembley masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Hearn will be able to sort the sponsorship problem out for good. Masters is not the only major recently to find a sponsor only a few days before kick off. What an awfull bargaining position that must be! It should be seen to that all sponsors are on board before the start of the season, and bound by longer contracts as well.
    Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

RW wouldve got someone in last minute too so im not too over the moon with BH just yet!
      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
      Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by GOMH71 View Post
        I'm assuming by the fanfare that you all know exactly how much Pokerstars are paying for the Masters then ?

I'm all for Hearn but don't make the mistake that everything he touches will be gold plated automatically ...
        US$500,000

that's not bad at all...i presume when new board of world snooker present new calender for next season, then snooker will become more attractive for sponsors...
        Crosnooker @ Twitter Crosnooker @ Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by crosnooker View Post
          US$500,000

that's not bad at all...i presume when new board of world snooker present new calender for next season, then snooker will become more attractive for sponsors...
          Lets hope so eh?
          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
            RW wouldve got someone in last minute too so im not too over the moon with BH just yet!
            lets be fair he was only appointed in december. the masters was in january and i assume many companies not to mention snooker has had some time off over christmas. so not bad going at all.

Comment

Working...
            X