No announcement yet.

Ferruling old cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there...i tried to upload some pictures last week but I couldn't manage to do it..ill get the Oracle of all things electronic...(my wife) ..to show me.Its not a massive collection...about 30 ish.Ive got some of popular collectors ones..like a 1st edition Burwatt Champion and an early Mannock...about 1915.One or 2 E.J.Riley snakewoods..Then some rarer older ones. But I would say the rarest of all would be a Peall record break cue I managed to get by Peradon which is a 2 piece with original factory metal case.Pre 1905 by the look of the weight stamp..the seller thought it was a later conversion but I've had it under the loupe and the male thread is part of the cue and not a later redrill and peg..the grain lines up perfectly with the front end..(minus the 2inches for the male thread)..the collar on it is deer antler and the badge is ivory.

Comment

here you are, some instruction for you:

How to add images to your TSF posts
      You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the “not a robot” checks quickly. There are other image sharing sites as well.
      ImgBB.com
      Click on "Start Uploading".
      Browse to the file and select it, click Open.
      Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
      Click "Upload".

Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".

Hover mouse over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
      Go to your TSF post and paste.
      You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
      X