Bluebell Wood Open ET3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by rich45 View Post
    Any ideas what time his next match will be on? 11.30pm here in Japan and my eyes are closing, but wouldn't mind catching Ronnie in action again. Thanks.
    Here are the session times . . . just use goolge what time is it now to work it out ... love the internet
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
      Here are the session times . . . just use goolge what time is it now to work it out ... love the internet
      The reason I asked was because the world snooker website has the Ronnie vs O'Brien match as starting at 3.30pm in the UK which is 11.30pm in Japan. Obviously that time has been and gone, probably due to the slow Jimmy White match earlier. Hopefully this Higgins game is a quick one......

Comment

Haha I was just surprised to hear the referee say "Ahhh bollocks, take that off will you...put it in Paul's room" from out of the blue prior to the next match. Made me jump!!

Comment

I am just watching the live scores on World Snooker . . . missed that
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Wow Mark Allen vs Tony Drago after this Higgins game...well worth staying up for.

Not too keen on the angle of the camera for this event, but gradually getting used to it. Once more, loving the no commentators situation!

Comment

Originally Posted by rich45 View Post
              The reason I asked was because the world snooker website has the Ronnie vs O'Brien match as starting at 3.30pm in the UK which is 11.30pm in Japan. Obviously that time has been and gone, probably due to the slow Jimmy White match earlier. Hopefully this Higgins game is a quick one......
              ROS vs O'Brien on now

Comment

Plus Jimmy White vs Murphy on now too . . . one all

Comment

ronnie leading 2-0

why is this not on the telly? instead mehta and bond! what the hell is happneing in todays world

and how slow is fergal?
                  Last edited by Masterdoctorgenius; 16 August 2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

3-1 for the rocket

he lost to fergal in a similar position two years ago. hopefully he keeps his emotions in check this time around.

Comment

chance for fergal to claw his way back

Comment

boah fergal is mighty slow

made the 28 counting break in 10 mintues or so

Comment

Solid performance by Peter Lines: 4-1 over Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Best regards,
                          GR.

Comment

My semi-final line up:

Mark Williams - Ding Junhui
                            Stephen Maguire - Mark Allen

Best regards,
                            GR.

Comment

Long-time rivals Maguire and Murphy to meet in the quarterfinals, definitely a game worth watchin. Hopefully it will be streamed online

Comment

Wow! Impressive stuff by Ding Junhui:
                                3 - 0 over Jimmy Robertson in just 35 minutes with breaks of 146, 77 and 124!

Currently on 53 and about to close out the match in just over 45 minutes.

Best regards,
                                GR.

Comment

Working...
                                X