Bluebell Wood Open ET3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fu vs Ding and Murphy vs Walden . . .

I am thinking Ding vs Murphy in the final with Murphy to win.

Update: glad I didn't bet on this. Walden up 2-0 and Fu up 2-0 - make that 4-1 to Walden and 3-0 to Fu
    Last edited by mythman69; 17 August 2013, 04:23 PM. Reason: update
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Right now I have live scoring at 3-3 for the final plus the damned video is stuck at 3-1 so that's not good

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Stupid trolling stream let us down at the worst possible moment Come on Marco anyway!
        Last edited by Valiullin; 17 August 2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          Right now I have live scoring at 3-3 for the final plus the damned video is stuck at 3-1 so that's not good

Terry
          4-3 r, walden.(it was to hot there thur & fri, no air con,better today cooler)
          Last edited by choice; 17 August 2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Well done Ricky Walden !! 4-3.
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by robertmac View Post
              Both players certainly have talent
              and hopefully they will continue to enter tournaments.
              Thank you. Hannah is my daughter. She has been playing full time since July so will be entering as many high standard tournaments as possible. Her apprenticeship has started.

Both girls are playing in the ETC4 - Paul Hunter event and amateur cup. Heading out to Germany together on Wednesday morning.

For Hannah this is just experience and a chance to see how she needs to improve over the next few years to compete with the top amateurs. Her first frame win was exciting though for me.
              You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                Well done Ricky Walden !! 4-3.
                Only with the help of an outrageous fluke in the final frame!

Best regards,
                GR.

Comment

Working...
                X