3/4 cue Ash what's the best make for £150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Dave_marsy View Post
    James Butters cues aren't that easy to get hold of....wish you had replied sooner ...the ADR147 cue is ok but not had much table time with it ...plus I'm going to put my own tip on it has I'm not to keen on Elk Master tips ..struggling to play power shots but I think it's more my cue action ...had a 25 year break from the game ...for some reason I now drop my elbow ...never used to before
    If you want a cue with a bit of life in it I highly recommend J6 on here( he made my playing cue), he knows how a cue should play and will pick the right shaft for you. The James Butters cue I got is just on the stiff side, it's close to being bang on but not quite for me(saying that it's probably what others would call perfect), look him up on Facebook, I had to join it to get in touch with him, he's spot on a real gent. I have only had the one cue off him and I would wait for a medium shaft if I got another, the shaft on my one was described as medium stiff and to be fair that is an absolutely spot on description of how it plays.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
    X