Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCS 2004 Online League

Hi guys.

Myself and 2 other friends in England were avid players of WCS 2004. About a year ago we found a website with a league of players from Poland and we joined the league.

Since then I developed a new site for all of the players and we have an active league with a good standard of play, and the site keeps track of all of your stats.

Basically this post is to see if any people are interested in joining an online league for WCS 2004 which we all think is the most absorbing version of the game.

To the mods...I come in peace. I'm not trying to steal your website users, just offer some online play. I don't want to be seen as a spammer so I won't post the link. If anyone replies to this with interest then I can supply the link.

Thanks,

Andy

WSC 2004 is a very good snooker game and some online play wont hurt....i am interested...you can PM me the link ....
    "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

I still play that game too. In fact, I just played a quick match before seeing this thread.

So, as far as I'm concerned, feel free to post the link.

Comment

The Link

Thanks for the replies.

The site is at wcs2004.al2webdevelopment.com

At the moment, I have not built a page for new people to register, so if you are interested, please PM me and I can set you up with an account

Comment

Is there much difference between the 2003 and 2004 versions?

Thanks

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Not really, but I think it is a bit harder (but better in my opinion).

Comment

I'm not sure that PM's work for me on here.

If you are interested, email me at mr.a.long [at] gmail.com

Our world championship is starting in a few days. From January we resume normal tournaments (group stages and then knockout).

Comment

Originally Posted by andylong View Post
                I'm not sure that PM's work for me on here.
                Yeah, you need to have 10 posts before PM's are enabled.

I'll send you an email in the morning, if that's ok.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                  Yeah, you need to have 10 posts before PM's are enabled.

I'll send you an email in the morning, if that's ok.
                  If you want a game some time let me know.

Comment

Which version are you playing? Console or PC? I have both, so just checking!

Comment

The PC version. You can play online using Hamachi to connect to other players.

New players are always welcome!

Comment

Would like to play too. PM if interested!

Comment

i am interested too....very interested.
                          "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

I've played in the last five or six tournaments and I can say it's been pretty fun. There is a good group of players, and most of them can beat each other on their day. I would recommend it to anyone who is considering joining.

I suggest you email Andy at the address posted earlier in the thread.

Comment

Odrl is correct Email me at mr.a.long{at}gmail.com and I can set you up with an account and you can register for the next tournament.

Comment

Working...
                              X