No announcement yet.

Any good top-down snooker games online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good top-down snooker games online?

I've specified top-down because this PC can't handle 3D graphics. There's a few pool games that let you play snooker, but the table size doesn't change so it's not really snooker. I'm looking for one with good physics, and a properly proportioned table with the correct 15 reds.

I don't want to be bothered with downloading anything - just want to click and play.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Try this, its quite good
    http://www.funkysnooker.com/
    you can even play powersnooker too lol

Comment

you can try the snooker game from gamedesire.com. Maybe not the most realistic one but entertaining

Comment

Thanks for the replies, bt neither of those are what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a realistic one with al the correct proportions and such.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
          Thanks for the replies, bt neither of those are what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a realistic one with al the correct proportions and such.

I always promote it but try isnooker www.thesnookerclub.com very good game i think

Comment

Originally Posted by leelee View Post
            I always promote it but try isnooker www.thesnookerclub.com very good game i think
            This is good.. I've been using this one but is a trial version..

Comment

Originally Posted by leelee View Post
              Thanks, leelee, but as I said in my OP, I can't be bothered downloading.

Comment

Realistic Snooker game

Hi Billy

QuickSnooker has what you're looking for in terms of a correctly proportioned table and balls, it also runs well on low end PC's in either 2D or 3D - I'd be suprised if you have a machine old eough for it to *not* run on.

http://www.quicksnooker.com

You can play on-line too - It does require a download but at around 6mb it takes less than 2 minutes.

For 15 reds you'll have to stump up £5 at least for 60 days play, but there's a free 7 day trial with 10 reds, and if you go on-line you can be challenged to 15 reds.

Unlike iSnooker, it also has 4 computer opponents - the harder ones are a bit flooky, but they're still good for some fun/practise.

Cheers

Nick

Comment

gamedesire snooker

Comment

Snooker live pro on facebook is pretty decent, it's basically a fork of miniclip pool but much improved and with snooker! Try expert mode for the full snooker experience.

Comment

Originally Posted by bolty View Post
                      Snooker live pro on facebook is pretty decent, it's basically a fork of miniclip pool but much improved and with snooker! Try expert mode for the full snooker experience.
                      How do you get it?
                      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Snooker World is quite good for android. It used to have a lot of bugs but now it's a lot better. The middle pockets are buckets but it's great multiplayer fun...
                        Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                          How do you get it?
                          just log onto facebook and play it through their page "Snooker Live Pro" - search it!

I've been very impressed with the physics although it's not perfect. Had many very fun games. It's also actively monitored for cheaters and hackers.

Comment

The one on facebook is the same as the gamedesire one, pro is like snooker, the normal one is rubbish, and you have to pay them if you want to put any decent amount of movement on the cueball.

Comment

Originally Posted by bolty View Post
                              just log onto facebook and play it through their page "Snooker Live Pro" - search it!

I've been very impressed with the physics although it's not perfect. Had many very fun games. It's also actively monitored for cheaters and hackers.
                              I already tried that but i just went to yahoo homepage, I'll have another look later thanks
                              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                              X