No announcement yet.

Any good top-down snooker games online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search using the facebook search bar - it's a facebook app.

You don't have to pay for a decent cue if you don't want to - I haven't. Just earn enough gamerchips to buy something decent. Most other players have rubbish cues too so it's not such a big deal. Often they do promos where you can win cues as well.

Comment

I should also mention you need to play it using firefox and not chrome as they've recently done an update which causes rendering problems in chrome which basically results in it playing completely ****.

No idea about other browsers.

Comment

Originally Posted by bolty View Post
        Search using the facebook search bar - it's a facebook app.

You don't have to pay for a decent cue if you don't want to - I haven't. Just earn enough gamerchips to buy something decent. Most other players have rubbish cues too so it's not such a big deal. Often they do promos where you can win cues as well.
        Yeah I won a decent cue a while ago, but it's still not good enough, I have to absolutely batter the ball to get a tiny bit of screwback, I want my own cue action! Or Judd Trumps.

Comment

I guess you're right in that sense, you can't really screw back very much if there's significant distance between cue ball + object ball. I suppose you'd need a cue with very good spin and power. Tbh, I'm not very adept at these shots in real life so it feel quite realistic to me

Comment

I've just discovered Jimmy White's Whirlwind Snooker is available for free download. I used to use an Amiga emulator on my PC to play old Amiga games that had all become free downloads and it was nostalgic hearing all the music again and the blocky yet addictive graphics. I liked this game because it had a lot of nice little features such as the chalking sound effects and the balls that pulled faces when left inactive. I can't remember much about the actual gameplay.

http://www.bestoldgames.net/eng/old-...nd-snooker.php

When it comes to the best cuesport game pyhsics my best experience is the pool table in the Ten Green Bottles bar in GTA SA.
            www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Working...
            X