Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franky, we have an advetising policy which stops people posting links over the forums, its basically there to stop the forums getting messy and abusing them. But now we do have that relationship with iSnooker, its abviosly fine to discuss that game. It would be grate to maybe setup a TheSnookerForum tournament on iSnooker, obviously you would have to give us a head start

Comment

hi,

lol..... i only read the first page. apologies admin as snappie's post has been allowed to stand.

snazzydevil, i couldn't disagree more with your comment..... "It wasn't bad.....but, there's no skill involved. The line tells you where the ball is going to go."

try isnooker again and play online. then let us know how many century breaks you've made in 'x' amount of frames. the game is all about skill.

franky

ps. i don't have any connection whatsoever with isnooker apart from being a registered member and regular player. couldn't recommend a game more than this one.

Comment

Franky, ive locked this thread as I have created a forum especially for iSnooker.

Comment

Working...
        X