X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iSnooker / TheSnookerClub Intro

Hello everyone.

For those who are not familiar with it... iSnooker is, as far as I know, the best snooker game available for online play. It is dedicated to snooker (not just a different table configuration) and the dimensions and physics are scarily realistic.

The game requires that you download a client application (download it from www.thesnookerclub.com).
    The client sofware is abslutely free. It allows you to practice and play locally on your computer. However, to unleash it's full potential, you need to connect to the internet and join in one of the lobbies where you can engage in challenging games, tournaments, interesting conversation and eventually leagues (see the website for all details).

Joining the lobbies requires a registered account. It is possible to register a free trial account for 21 days. If you like it, a reasonable subsription fee is required to continue to play with your registered account and keep all your statistics. If you can't afford the registration, it is still possible to play as a guest, however, some functions and features are restricted.

So come and try this game if you like snooker and meeting people from all over the place.

***Disclaimer*** I will not be heald responsible for bad divorces and other negative effects addiction to this online game!

PS. MY only association with this game are the few frames I manage to play after my famility goes to bed and I stay up depite needing my sleep. I created this introduction at Snooker's request after I suggested he does.
    Peter-Dave

"The man in black fled accross the desert, and the gunslinger followed"

Hi
    Just echoing pretty much everything Peter-d said. What a great game!
    Thanx
    Harry

Comment

i agree

Ye i agree im a moderator on isnooker and the game is awesome
      I play on isnooker virtually everyday and never get bored. I would reccomend the game to any snooker fans who go online.

Scott

Comment

Harry... i agree with all you are saying... and I think you were the biggest loss this game has suffered.
        Peter-Dave

"The man in black fled accross the desert, and the gunslinger followed"

Comment

Thanks Peter...I very much appreciate your kind words.

Harry, aka-Compo
          undefinedundefinedundefinedCompo

Comment

Just like to get my word in here!!! Oh sugar you boys have said it all!! Good thread Harry, well said everyone
            "Tell me and i forget,show me and i remember, involve me and i understand"

Comment

Hi
              Again, right on Peter-D
              Well done thats looked at the game from most perspectives, pat on the back everyone, good to hear from you Harry
              Thanx
              Harry #2

Comment

Hi
                Not wishing to sidetrack, but does anyone know what has happened to the iSnooker forum???
                Thanx
                Harry #2

Comment

Yeah Harry, Brandon done some web site work and accidently deleted it!!! It only goes up to dec 4th, And you have to re-register! Mybaby explains under Taz's post.
                  "Tell me and i forget,show me and i remember, involve me and i understand"

Comment

Censored

It seems my posts have been deleted and that I am not welcome on this Forum. Perhaps since Brandon and MyBaby are now Moderators here.
                    Enough said! I shall make no further postings here folks. Best regards to you all.

Harry aka - Compo
                    undefinedundefinedundefinedCompo

Comment

Hi Combo,

You are definately welcome on the forum, you just made a couple of posts that may have been harmful to some people / companies, unfortionately this does go against our rules. Its a shame to see you go, and I'm sure your snooker knowledge is high and would prove to be useful to other members on the forum.

Kind Regards,

Admin

Comment

Thanks for introducing me to this game, using my trial and soon to sign up after the time expires....Great game addicted already

Comment

isnooker rules and give francium sum points

Comment

Hi
                            Welcome aboard qwerty12345. Just wait until youve been playing months, it just gets more addictive
                            Easy to learn, difficult to master.
                            Gimme a shout if you see me in the lobbies for a game
                            Thanx
                            Harry

Comment

Shame about Harry/Compo

I played for over a year on isnooker, and i had a truly wonderful time. I met some great people, and played some great snooker, however....Things changed, and it seems to me it changed for the worse when Compo was told that he was no longer needed on the game. This IS still an extremely good game, however, the fun and good times have gone. Now it seems to me that it is just a business, and that is a real shame.

Jonathon H

Comment

Working...
                              X