• Time
  • Show
Clear All

With you on that one Jonathon
    Harry

Comment

harry?? as in the old admin?

Comment

yes indeed.. iv been playing isnooker since v1.6.7 and times have changed.. the game itself is still the best by far.. but deffo not the same sad to say..

Comment

harry can i get ur msn addy.. 2 keep in touch m8 please.. not seen you in ages m8.. ;-)

Comment

yep i agree wid u all here isnooker is a top game and im fairly new to it, so id reccomend it to ne1

Comment

Originally Posted by Jonathon H
              I played for over a year on isnooker, and i had a truly wonderful time. I met some great people, and played some great snooker, however....Things changed, and it seems to me it changed for the worse when Compo was told that he was no longer needed on the game. This IS still an extremely good game, however, the fun and good times have gone.
              Now it seems to me that it is just a business, and that is a real shame.

Jonathon H
              It is a business!!!!

Comment

hi m8 i think what you said is correct isnooker is a fantastic game and its not only good to play but its also good to comunicate with others aswell
                rome121

Comment

Im a isnooker player myself.My name there is Snookerium

Regards...
                  I don't wanna be Famous,I just wanna be Great

Comment

i snooker

a con and a fix the better player deffinately know a secret or two...so u cant win tourneys ...no one helps ...no one offers tips ..the place is a disgrace to the gentlemans game

Comment

I just signed up for this, but every time I create an account, it says Gateway falure...
                      http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/398/stickmenzl3.gif

I wish someday, I will witness a 155 break.

Comment

You should all check iSnooker out now.. It's fully 3D now and looks awesome, I still play it

Comment

I have been playing for about 3 years. Very good game. My current username is parkie (rating 1650 ish) Give me a shout if you want a game.

Comment

Is it possible to set up your own private league?

Comment

It's definitely the best snooker game in the market so far however a few suggestions to the game.
                              1. cousion is too hard and bouncy. does not offer a smooth feeling as what we see on the tv.(or even close)
                              2. the sound of potting is too sharp. not realistic enough.
                              3. would be better if can bring chalk into the game

EVERYTHING ELSE PERFECT!

Comment

Working...
                              X