How to unlock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yippie!

I won my first World Champion title ... and I beat Ronny O'Sullivan 4-0 in the final

Comment

Well done SnookDude

Comment

how to get photo of cheat?

if i get a photo off phone and bluetooth it to computer, how do i get a picture to show on here? i see the insert image icon, but only lets me choose a url address from web.
        when i figure it out, i will get an image.
        if blade interactive read this, they will know what i'm on about and how it was unlocked. i wouldn't say it's easy, but maybe because i won't use skill points? i am pleased you won the championship and it's great to here people who actually admit this games good. everywhere i have left reviews for this and nobody has done any promotion on it. theres so many rubbish games that have no replay value and they promote them so much. i have also heard from people on other sites that have said this is rubbish and impossible to learn. it just goes to show that if the likes of most of us can do so well, then it can't be impossible. they say the controls are not responsive as well as many other problems. as far as i am concerned, i have had no problems and this has been my most played game for a long time. it's just so addictive, i can't seem to put it down. there are not many games that have a 1 player mode that wants you to come back for more.
        i feel that people judge this game on there own performance and not that of the game itself, and thats why i feel that it is not fair to make such remarks!
        after all no games rubbish, just because you can't play it, whether in real life or a computer.
        i am a member on avforums and people have left views on there along with myself explaining why it's so good. although they have had a poll on this game, only myself and 2 others have actually left a vote. if more left votes it would show to others that this is not as bad as people say, and certainly not impossible. even left reviews on play.com, game etc, to make people aware, as have been fed up with people complaining!
        i also noticed a competition that blade interactive left for people to answer questions and win a copy of wsc 08. they could keep this for people who don't own the game, however maybe they could also do something for people who already own this, that allows you to leave a picture of overall tournaments won or something else. they could offer a new prize or a voucher for a copy of the next installment or something. although they may not opt for most tournaments, as i have proved there is a cheat mode and if everybody unlocked it, then it would be difficult to tell if anyone cheated. i think the hardest would be whoever gets a 147, but could be something else!

good luck on your new season!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

just a quick question

to unlock venues do you have to win thetournaments in career mode or just win a certain amount of maches at the venue?
          2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

Working...
          X