This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With regards to WSC real 09: online points ranking system

I bought this game for the sole purpose of playing online and working through the online points ranking leader board, The points system is pathetic IMO, when I started online play i noticed many players got 1500 points to begin with and others including myself got 00 points!!!!! it took me 128 match wins to even get to 1500 points and then be in the company of players who might have played a single match.....,
    On top of this if you were playing in a match online and leading comfortably and you get the message "an error has occurred, you have been disconnected from PS3 online server" then that counts as a match loss
    The reason why I am fuming at the moment is after playing WSC REAL 09 for 10 months and working my way up from position 2800th in the ranking to 72nd position with 1592 points and a win/loss ratio of 201/38 (many of the losses being disconnections...) I was then all of a sudden after wining my 202nd match given the ranking position of 4837th and points total of 36... stating a win/loss ratio of 2/0.......... I nearly threw my PS3 through the window
    Why do some players get 1500 points starting online play WSC 09 & some nil points starting???
    Why when you could win 5 or 6 matches in a row your points dont go any higher??? yet if you did loose a match 24 points are deducted and it may take 10 wins or more after that to get back to where you were in the points before the lost match????
    The Game online is therefore a lottery and a useless one at that, Why could the programmers not have everyone starting at zero points, given a set amount of points for a win, a set number of points deducted for a loss and perhaps some set points for highest break etc??? I have just wasted many hours over the last 10 months struggling up the lederboard and I'm mad as hell...
    Has anyone who reads this had a similar experience as me? can anyone please enlighten me as to why my leaderboard position has dissappeared???
    Thanks.

Comment

• Is there a snooker plus mode in wsc 09 wii?

I have seen the rules for snooker plus in wsc 09 wii version, but have not come across the game mode. Does anyone know if its unlockable at all or featured anywhere in the game? If its not available then why include the rules to it?

Comment

• Originally Posted by hld77777 View Post
        I have seen the rules for snooker plus in wsc 09 wii version, but have not come across the game mode. Does anyone know if its unlockable at all or featured anywhere in the game? If its not available then why include the rules to it?
        It is in the PC and PS3 versions I think although I don't play that mode much

Comment

Working...
        X