No announcement yet.

WSC Real 2009 on Windows 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wrote only that game for WSC Real 09 preferably 4 GB of RAM and 1 GB of memory ... The fact that the game runs at less computer resources, did not mean, as you try it on a good car, and you are left with no doubt, the ball should roll, not to twitch, the game must be realistic ... In addition, still depends on the antivirus you are using, which need huge resource of a computer ...
    Regards and best wishes, KOUNKI

Comment

I have tried to install WSC Real 2009 on windows 7.
      The same has happened, keep getting error 1310 not found.
      Is there any way to contact Blade Studios, I have tried the telephone with out luck,
      is there a email address. Also is there a patch for the game to work on windows 7.
      I hope some one can help me

Comment

Hello....

im new on window 7....
        i download WSC 2009 and extrct he show me this file "avd-wsc9.001 to 37" and there is no setup file can anyone tell me how to install....

Comment

Hi all . try this and it will work.
          When you copy and paste your file from DVD do it with
          wcs2009 2,468,480 KB
          NOT
          WCS2009 4,424 KB
          The file with the A on it

Comment

dear im trying to installing on a notebook...and i dont have any cd/dvd rom in my notebook....
            can u tell me the whole method.....

Comment

you can copy and paste on to a S/d card to load the game

Comment

how's it possible when i copy to card it wil show me the setup file...i dont think so its coz i already try with ISO and Virtual drive....

Comment

I have a problem on Windows XP i can't crack the game can anyone help me out

Comment

i love you

Comment

Tkanks a lot men , really help me running wsc09 on windows 7, I had the same problem...now works!

Comment

Yep for me also been trying last 18 months lmao

Comment

hi i am new to this and need help i have just installed wsc 09 on my pc which is on xp the install wen fine but when i tried to launch the game an error came up to do with my temp files so i cleared them and it still wont load please help

Comment

WEll in my DVD the location for wsc2009.dat file is

E:\[PC] WSC.Real.2009.World.Snooker.Championchip\program files\Blade\WSC Real 09

go to the specified folder and copy the same file you needed(during installation ignore the error)

then go to your installation folder and paste and replace the file.............it will work fine InshAllah

Comment

Working...
                            X