No announcement yet.

The Legend has arrived!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i too have a MW legend cue and gotta admit they are very very nice. although i will be selling mine very soon after having it for 6 months. looks awesome with the black spin and a black tip, certainly eye catching

Comment

Originally Posted by goku View Post
      i too have a MW legend cue and gotta admit they are very very nice. although i will be selling mine very soon after having it for 6 months. looks awesome with the black spin and a black tip, certainly eye catching
      Why are you selling it after only 6 Mths?
      If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
        Why are you selling it after only 6 Mths?
        because the cue i initially ordered with another maker has come through, no need to have 2 cues

Comment

because the cue i initially ordered with another maker has come through, no need to have 2 cues
          Don't leave us dangling with that old "the cue i initially ordered with another maker has come through" malarky.

Who did you order with, and were are the pics. .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

hahaha i was trying to be respectful and not hijack a thread.
            the cue that i ordered was with TW and it came in novemebr and the MW i ordered in august.
            i did right up a thread about my experience with trevor and the pics are on there dude.

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
            Don't leave us dangling with that old "the cue i initially ordered with another maker has come through" malarky.

Who did you order with, and were are the pics. .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Sorry, got it ( and read it originally, just didn't join the dots ).

Comment

thats kool no worries
                Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                Sorry, got it ( and read it originally, just didn't join the dots ).

Comment

Gee i can think of plenty and love having a collection which i am slowly expanding!
                  If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

hey chappy i couldnt agree more with you, i too would love to have a collection of great cues but the problem is i will always be swapping cues after having a bad session, i will always revert to the cue being bad and not my own technique, this way i can eliminate the temptation.

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
                    Gee i can think of plenty and love having a collection which i am slowly expanding!

Comment

Just think of the nice holidays and memories you can have if you just stick to one cue.

Comment

holiday.....whats one of them hahaha havent had a holiday for over 2 years but role on august

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                        Just think of the nice holidays and memories you can have if you just stick to one cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by desso View Post
                          Because its the best cue Mike has ever made! XDDD
                          Mine is quite obviously the best he's ever made because he uses a picture of it on his website!! Lol
                          Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
                            Mine is quite obviously the best he's ever made because he uses a picture of it on his website!! Lol
                            No, my cue is the best cue ever made. There isn't a pic of it on any website because the cue-maker doesn't want to make all the other cue-makers jealous and stop making cues.

LOL

p.s. I won't tell you who it is but the initials are TW
                            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Just placed an order with Mike Wooldridge for a Vintage cue. Hopefully will be with me in a couple weeks. Never owned one of his cues so not sure what to expect but have seen and played with a couple that were great. Anyone else who ordered a cue from the stock range were able to request shaft grains etc?

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
                                Just placed an order with Mike Wooldridge for a Vintage cue. Hopefully will be with me in a couple weeks. Never owned one of his cues so not sure what to expect but have seen and played with a couple that were great. Anyone else who ordered a cue from the stock range were able to request shaft grains etc?
                                The below is copied from Mike's website, I guess you have not read through all of it then! XDDDD

What can you ask for?

Whilst you cannot specify any grain pattern for a standard cue, you are welcome to give me a general idea of your preferences i.e. stiff, medium, whippy, lots of arrows, not many arrows, tight grain, wide grain, dark 'aged' look, lighter cleaner look etc., etc..

I won't make any promises but I will try to select something I think you will like from any available shafts I have.
                                a bad player who love cues

Comment

Working...
                                X