X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
    I know!!! And you do

Not for long (I hope... And it's killing me too)
    Well aren't you humble this evening I am glad I'm making you laugh though

Well! What did I say? I'd be so nice you'd be begging for the tease back

Say goodbye to nice.tee and hello the pain!
    Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
    Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

• If I become a father one day, I can consider calling my son / daughter as my little, my sweet PAIN!!!

Good night everyone
      All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
        Well aren't you humble this evening I am glad I'm making you laugh though

Well! What did I say? I'd be so nice you'd be begging for the tease back

Say goodbye to nice.tee and hello the pain!
        I'm always humble you pain!!! Are you gonna get me started first thing in the morning?

Fine! :humph: I want the tease back

Good morning, cue.tee

Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
        If I become a father one day, I can consider calling my son / daughter as my little, my sweet PAIN!!!

Good night everyone
        Wouldn't that be horrible? Awwwww, the poor child
        You need counselling before you consider having a child

Good morning, montoya10
        Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

I'm always humble you pain!!! Are you gonna get me started first thing in the morning?

Fine! :humph: I want the tease back

Good morning, cue.tee
          Good morning to you too, humble cue.tee

Hahaha, I think I already have got you started Lucky for you Mark J seems to have got back to his good form and is still in the running :snooker:

Of course you want your tease back I'm such a lovable tease Humble too...

And, montoya10, the only little, sweet pain around here is cue1

Comment

Wouldn't that be horrible? Awwwww, the poor child
            You need counselling before you consider having a child

Good morning, montoya10
            I shall never ever have a child, no, not in this century, at least

Good morning cue1 & very.tee

By the way, very.tee called you a little, sweet pain. Tell us about your feelings, Mr. Prophet

Feeling confusion here..
            All the way Mark J!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
              I shall never ever have a child, no, not in this century, at least

Good morning cue1 & very.tee

By the way, very.tee called you a little, sweet pain. Tell us about your feelings, Mr. Prophet

Feeling confusion here..
              Ahhhh dear oh dear... you still trying to be a pain montoya? A pain in vain!

If you had been keeping track, you'd see I'm being EXTRA NICE to cue1 now

To be an extra big pain of course!
              Last edited by very.tee; 4 January 2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Ahhhh dear oh dear... you still trying to be a pain montoya? A pain in vain!

If you had been keeping track, you'd see I'm being EXTRA NICE to cue1 now

To be an extra big pain of course!
                To be honest, I'm not trying to be a pain anymore. Because I already feel deep pain in my heart, indefinite one : /

Even the moment that existed a minute ago seems to be light years behind me. This is the confusion

Anyway, I could still work on my final exams and take some load off my shoulders, otherwise, The Masters will do some damage to my scores, for sure
                All the way Mark J!!

Comment

To be honest, I'm not trying to be a pain anymore. Because I already feel deep pain in my heart, indefinite one : /

Even the moment that existed a minute ago seems to be light years behind me. This is the confusion

Anyway, I could still work on my final exams and take some load off my shoulders, otherwise, The Masters will do some damage to my scores, for sure
                  Oh dear montoya You have a name colour now, what more could you possibly want?

Perhaps Mark J and a 147 may come and cheer you up?

How inconvenient of your exams to be during The Masters! What do they think they're playing at?! Mine always seem to be during The Worlds though, which is pretty awful too!

Comment

Oh dear montoya You have a name colour now, what more could you possibly want?

Perhaps Mark J and a 147 may come and cheer you up?

How inconvenient of your exams to be during The Masters! What do they think they're playing at?! Mine always seem to be during The Worlds though, which is pretty awful too!
                    The problem is I don't know what else I want anymore Colour code should help, though, thanks a lot

A 141 in CL today? Nice break over the path to the maximum

I think I will be fine for The Worlds, by a slight margin The tournament will end up even before the end of the semester, which is good for me
                    It should be tough for you to concentrate on your job, though. I share your.. err,let me find the correct word..pain. Yes, pain could well be the suitable word here
                    All the way Mark J!!

Comment

The problem is I don't know what else I want anymore Colour code should help, though, thanks a lot

A 141 in CL today? Nice break over the path to the maximum

I think I will be fine for The Worlds, by a slight margin The tournament will end up even before the end of the semester, which is good for me
                      It should be tough for you to concentrate on your job, though. I share your.. err,let me find the correct word..pain. Yes, pain could well be the suitable word here
                      Dearie me! Win a fantasy game and you'll cheer yourself right up

Well lucky for some Yeah AND I have to go to Sheffield too My standards of work deteriorate around that time of year...

PS: Where's cue1 :humph: I want to do our Fantasy Game!!! :snooker::snooker::snooker:

Comment

Well lucky for some Yeah AND I have to go to Sheffield too My standards of work deteriorate around that time of year...

PS: Where's cue1 :humph: I want to do our Fantasy Game!!! :snooker::snooker::snooker:
                        It should be just good enough, right

You are lucky to be in Sheffield or anywhere near where snooker is played
                        Think about my situation, we could be dead last in snooker in the entire world
                        Anyway, I'm determined to get a table for myself from overseas when I have enough of space to do
                        I hope this dream will come true one day

No worries, you still got the time to finish the job
                        All the way Mark J!!

Comment

cue1 is here and it looks like the two of you have been having fun without me!!!

Will you give me a break with montoya's fantasy game, very.tee? We've got 4-5 more days to get it right!!!

Oh! Hello you two
                          Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

cue1 is here and it looks like the two of you have been having fun without me!!!

Will you give me a break with montoya's fantasy game, very.tee? We've got 4-5 more days to get it right!!!

Oh! Hello you two
                            Hello indeed!!!

About time too I might just add! :humph:

And I didn't just want you for the fantasy game actually :sniff:

And will you reply to my earlier post to you?

Yeah but I want to do it NOOOOOWWWWWW!!! :humph:

And nice to see you too I suppose:snooker:

Comment

Oh! Hello you two
                              How about I set the cut-off date as tonight??

Okay, bad joke, I know.. But it's still better than nothing, I guess
                              All the way Mark J!!

Comment

It should be just good enough, right

You are lucky to be in Sheffield or anywhere near where snooker is played
                                Think about my situation, we could be dead last in snooker in the entire world
                                Anyway, I'm determined to get a table for myself from overseas when I have enough of space to do
                                I hope this dream will come true one day

No worries, you still got the time to finish the job
                                Good!

Now I'm sure you'll make it one day (I know I'm dragging cue1 over here (He doesn't know this yet!))

Comment

Working...
                                X