X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
    Yeah yeah... I know!

I think ALWAYS is what I said (I'm a non-grouchy boss)

Yeeeeeeyyyyy Sounds good to me

Uh huh I always spoil you
    Hehe Aren't you in a cheerful mood today!!?

Let the celebrations continue then

I'll treat you to a mani. & pedi. if you continue being a good girl
    Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
    Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

• Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
      Hehe Aren't you in a cheerful mood today!!?

Let the celebrations continue then

I'll treat you to a mani. & pedi. if you continue being a good girl
      There's snooker on and I'm not working and you're here to chat with: what's not to love!

Uh huh Good idea You always have good ideas you, quite like the next one -------->

I'm always a good girl! I'm just especially good today Sounds very.good to me
      Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009

Comment

There's snooker on and I'm not working and you're here to chat with: what's not to love!

Uh huh Good idea You always have good ideas you, quite like the next one -------->

I'm always a good girl! I'm just especially good today Sounds very.good to me

Absolutely, I just hope Ali doesn't spoil the evening!!!

Pick the colours then

Comment

Absolutely, I just hope Ali doesn't spoil the evening!!!

Pick the colours then
          Yeah! He better not otherwise I'm sending you to sort him out

Ummmmm it's gonna have to be dark purple so I can support Ali in style

Comment

Yeah! He better not otherwise I'm sending you to sort him out

Ummmmm it's gonna have to be dark purple so I can support Ali in style
            Lol, he'll come round

Hehehe That's so cool :snooker:

Comment

Lol, he'll come round

Hehehe That's so cool :snooker:
              He better do it quickly!!! He's about to go 3-1 down!

:grumph: Come On Ali!!!:snooker:

And you'd better get that nail varnish on quickly cue1!

Comment

He better do it quickly!!! He's about to go 3-1 down!

:grumph: Come On Ali!!!:snooker:

And you'd better get that nail varnish on quickly cue1!
                I think he needed the interval to sort himself out!

Hahaha I'm not applying any nail varnish I said I was treating you to one, i.e. taking your to a beauty saloon or something Otherwise, I'll make a big mess

Comment

I think he needed the interval to sort himself out!

Hahaha I'm not applying any nail varnish I said I was treating you to one, i.e. taking your to a beauty saloon or something Otherwise, I'll make a big mess
                  Yeah! Now he better improve after it!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh I see! Well that's much better! (I was a bit worried about the end result with you to be honest!)

Comment

Yeah! Now he better improve after it!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh I see! Well that's much better! (I was a bit worried about the end result with you to be honest!)
                    We'll see... I have a feeling he'll be okay

How very dare you?

Comment

We'll see... I have a feeling he'll be okay

How very dare you?
                      Well he's a class act so I hope he can pull his socks up and get on with it

Hahaha I dare! I dare! And I think you'll find that's MY saying copy cat!!!

Comment

Well he's a class act so I hope he can pull his socks up and get on with it

Hahaha I dare! I dare! And I think you'll find that's MY saying copy cat!!!
                        He's playing well so he's got every chance

Okok, bossy boots!!! You're quite nice today so I won't disagree with you

Comment

He's playing well so he's got every chance

Okok, bossy boots!!! You're quite nice today so I won't disagree with you
                          Yeah... he just made a few errors early on but I hope he'll cut them out now

There you go, what a good team we make Though you should know, cue1, it's a very good idea to agree with me Those who don't...

Comment

Yeah... he just made a few errors early on but I hope he'll cut them out now

There you go, what a good team we make Though you should know, cue1, it's a very good idea to agree with me Those who don't...
                            Well, he drew level so it's not so bad considering...

I did not say I will always agree... So don't get your hopes up

I have to go in a bit. Hopefully Ali will carry on playing well

Goodnight very.tee & montoya10

Comment

Well, he drew level so it's not so bad considering...

I did not say I will always agree... So don't get your hopes up

I have to go in a bit. Hopefully Ali will carry on playing well

Goodnight very.tee & montoya10
                              Yeah... Ebdon's in now though after Ali just had his very own blonde moment

Well I think there's room for discussion here... always agreeing with me would be great

Well... I hope so! We've put him in our team and he better live up to our expectations!

Goodnight cue1 and montoya too when the time comes

Comment

Yeah... Ebdon's in now though after Ali just had his very own blonde moment

Well I think there's room for discussion here... always agreeing with me would be great

Well... I hope so! We've put him in our team and he better live up to our expectations!

Goodnight cue1 and montoya too when the time comes
                                Ahhhhhhh! Now I know where he gets those blonde moments from? Your avatar is the reason!!!

I do try to agree with you all the time... I always fail though

I'm gutted he lost and now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have gone to bed early

Good morning very.tee and montoya10 (who's too busy with the snooker to reply to this thread )

Comment

Working...
                                X