• Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
      I suggest you do!

For now it's goodnight, very.tee
      Yeah yeah...

goodnight?! Night cue1
      Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
      Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

• Looks like Fu won yesterday then! I'm glad I didn't stick about to watch that either!

Morning cue1

Comment

• Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
          Yeah yeah...

goodnight?! Night cue1
          Yes, I was feeling very sleepy... Watching the match (Fu in particular) would have sent me into coma!!!

Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
          Looks like Fu won yesterday then! I'm glad I didn't stick about to watch that either!

Morning cue1
          Good afternoon, cue.tee
          Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Yes, I was feeling very sleepy... Watching the match (Fu in particular) would have sent me into coma!!!

Good afternoon, cue.tee
            Hahaha, yeah ok It's wasn't great snooker that's for sure

Looks like one of the top 8 seeds has finally got through And he's in our fantasy league :snooker:

I'm quite looking forward to the match tonight

Comment

Hahaha, yeah ok It's wasn't great snooker that's for sure

Looks like one of the top 8 seeds has finally got through And he's in our fantasy league :snooker:

I'm quite looking forward to the match tonight
              Though he's in our fantasy team, I kinda wanted Hendry to go through... He started well then switched off for some unknown reason. It was painful watching him miss so many easy shots

Comment

Though he's in our fantasy team, I kinda wanted Hendry to go through... He started well then switched off for some unknown reason. It was painful watching him miss so many easy shots
                Well I didn't get to see the match so can't really comment...

But where have you been for the last few year? He's been doing that for aaaages now!

I'd quite like to see our other fantasy member go out too He'll probably win though... (Just not any time soon!)

EDIT: Goodnight cue1
                Last edited by very.tee; 12 January 2011, 09:09 PM.

Comment

But where have you been for the last few year? He's been doing that for aaaages now!

EDIT: Goodnight cue1
                  And your point is?

Some things never change... Pain will always be pain!!!

Good morning, silly.tee

Comment

And your point is?

Some things never change... Pain will always be pain!!!

Good morning, silly.tee
                    Afternoon to ya

My point was that it wasn't that much of a suprise even if we were hoping for a different result

Haha You've got that right! I'll (you'll) be being a pain for aaaages yet!

PS: I'm gutted Dotty went out today! I really wanted him to win the whole thing! Looks like it's down to Mark Allen now :snooker:

Comment

Afternoon to ya

My point was that it wasn't that much of a suprise even if we were hoping for a different result

Haha You've got that right! I'll (you'll) be being a pain for aaaages yet!

PS: I'm gutted Dotty went out today! I really wanted him to win the whole thing! Looks like it's down to Mark Allen now :snooker:
                      Afternoon, painful.tee

Silly point... He sometimes performs well, just not when you want him to!

Yeah, gutted too! I kinda want King, Ding or Cope to win it now! :snooker:

Comment

Afternoon, painful.tee

Silly point... He sometimes performs well, just not when you want him to!

Yeah, gutted too! I kinda want King, Ding or Cope to win it now! :snooker:
                        Afternoon yourself, cue.pain (Ok, I admit it, that wasn't great )

Alright... if you say so... Anyway, I'm not know as the Queen of silliness for no reason

Yeah! I like both King and Cope so don't really mind who wins tonight Ding has a very good chance of making the final... (In fact one of those three will make the final What's happenined to Mark Allen though hmmmm? BETRAYAL!!! Booooooooooo!

Comment

Afternoon yourself, cue.pain (Ok, I admit it, that wasn't great )

Alright... if you say so... Anyway, I'm not know as the Queen of silliness for no reason

Yeah! I like both King and Cope so don't really mind who wins tonight Ding has a very good chance of making the final... (In fact one of those three will make the final What's happenined to Mark Allen though hmmmm? BETRAYAL!!! Booooooooooo!
                          Since you said in your earlier post that I'll remain a pain for ages, I'm living up to it!

Not cheering for Mark Allen Boooooooooooo

PS: Yeah, it wasn't great... It was HORRIBLE!!!

Comment

Since you said in your earlier post that I'll remain a pain for ages, I'm living up to it!

Not cheering for Mark Allen Boooooooooooo

PS: Yeah, it wasn't great... It was HORRIBLE!!!
                            Well You're doing a great job!!! :grumph:

Treachery! Betrayal! TREASON!!!

You very well know Mark Allen is DARK GREEN You better edit your post to the right colour young man!

Booooooooooooooooo Cheer for Mark

Well! :sniff: There's no need to rub it in!!!

Comment

Well You're doing a great job!!! :grumph:

Treachery! Betrayal! TREASON!!!

You very well know Mark Allen is DARK GREEN You better edit your post to the right colour young man!

Booooooooooooooooo Cheer for Mark

Well! :sniff: There's no need to rub it in!!!

Lol

Why would I wanna do that when I can sit back, relax & have you do the editing for me?

I promise I'll cheer for Mark... Next tournament

Oh, come now :Pat on the shoulder:

Comment

Lol

Why would I wanna do that when I can sit back, relax & have you do the editing for me?

I promise I'll cheer for Mark... Next tournament

Oh, come now :Pat on the shoulder:

Well I can't very well edit your post can I?

:grumph: pain!!!

Much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X