Ferrari delivered this morning :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    not my ultimate fav but if talking yank motors I have always has a penchant to the '56 vette
    Not bad, but rather have Mustang

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
    Sorry I only carry a soft spot for this. Us cars are a pile of ***** IMO that's goes for most things they build. They should stick with shipping ***** to people as quick as they can.
    Mate of mine used to have a '67 (i think) Dodge Charger (Dukes of Hazard car)
    It was massive and handled terrible but the noise was terrific, a Mustang is more of a managable size for our roads

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Not bad, but rather have Mustang
      I do like the tang as per Bullet, but the 56 vette has lovely curves
      but would I own one... no
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

How is it you havn't been banned yet ???
        I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of posts you have made that actually help anybody or give good info on something, mostly just picking faults with people and starting arguments, do us all a favour and sod off you little moron
        well....firstly, i don't use profane language. secondly, i don't make racist remarks. i'm sorry if you don't find my remark useful but it should have indicated to you something about your taste in watches that needs to be addressed

p.s. i actually write a lot of constructive posts with good info - unfortunately, i don't post them on threads on cheap watches which is why you probably miss them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKE_D_lJ7g0
        Last edited by arbitrage; 29 October 2013, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
          well....firstly, i don't use profane language. secondly, i don't make racist remarks. i'm sorry if you don't find my remark useful but it should have indicated to you something about your taste in watches that needs to be addressed

p.s. i actually write a lot of constructive posts with good info - unfortunately, i don't post them on threads on cheap watches which is why you probably miss them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKE_D_lJ7g0
          Actually i read every post on this forum (even the long coaching one's')
          Where have i been racist ? you lunatic
          Now be a good little troll and sod off

Comment

circular logic and denial

we've been through your obsessions with chinese people and high grade cues

troll - does your definition include people who go to a page where the owner is claiming the cue is worth 3000 quid and you offer 500 quid and then start bashing the owner?

what a joker

Comment

Didn't you know by now jrc? We're all racists on here

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                Didn't you know by now jrc? We're all racists on here
                http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...fthered+racist

Def. I hope those chinks don't do all the decent cuemakers in this country out of a job! They should stick to badminton.. cheating b*stards ( no Allen )

Original Source: http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz2jARPJzmK
                - TSF - TheSnookerForum.com

no, not all people are like you, clown

Comment

circular logic and denial

we've been through your obsessions with chinese people and high grade cues

troll - does your definition include people who go to a page where the owner is claiming the cue is worth 3000 quid and you offer 500 quid and then start bashing the owner?

what a joker
                  Nice reply TROLL

Comment

Nice reply TROLL
                    the forum turning into heat magazine again!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...fthered+racist

Def. I hope those chinks don't do all the decent cuemakers in this country out of a job! They should stick to badminton.. cheating b*stards ( no Allen )

Original Source: http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz2jARPJzmK
                      - TSF - TheSnookerForum.com

no, not all people are like you, clown
                      I mean seriously come on the goes back years and is a bit of humour relating to the thing around when Mark Allen called the Chinese guy a cheat - you have gone back through all the guys post history - I thought I was the one with too much time on my hands-to pick out a quote and this is the second time you have made these points and tried making out he is a racist.

Don't hold something against the guy for the rest of his life - you are sounding like my mother in law -

Deep breaths in - out - in - out - let it go fella - let it go. that's it deep breath - in and out and in and relax

Now repeat 5 times and feel the anger leave your body and smile.

All the world is good again.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        I mean seriously come on the goes back years and is a bit of humour relating to the thing around when Mark Allen called the Chinese guy a cheat - you have gone back through all the guys post history - I thought I was the one with too much time on my hands-to pick out a quote and this is the second time you have made these points and tried making out he is a racist.

Don't hold something against the guy for the rest of his life - you are sounding like my mother in law -

Deep breaths in - out - in - out - let it go fella - let it go. that's it deep breath - in and out and in and relax

:encouragement: :applouse: :applouse:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          the forum turning into heat magazine again!
                          Maybe mods should ban the Troll then?

Comment

I've always been drawn to the unusual ones, rather than the high level ones ( guided by bank balance usually ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post

well, why don't you tell him to acknowledge that he is a racist? or are you so biased that you would harass the person pointing that fact out instead of the transgressor? why don't you look in the mirror 5x and tell me if you see a genius (e.g. >140 IQ) or an elite there - if you don't meet these minimum requirements, then i don't need your advice nor do i want to associate with you

Comment

well, why don't you tell him to acknowledge that he is a racist? or are you so biased that you would harass the person pointing that fact out instead of the transgressor? why don't you look in the mirror 5x and tell me if you see a genius (e.g. >140 IQ) or an elite there - if you don't meet these minimum requirements, then i don't need your advice nor do i want to associate with you

Easy mate .....blimey ! Take a chill pill .

It seems as if you take everything to heart and the whole world is against you .

I await the day that i actually enjoy reading a nice positive quote from you .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X