Somebody stop him ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    ... there are people who may get the wrong impression......
    I think it's only you mate who doesn't get it !!!
    If you look back at the first few posts and even the title of the thread, there are winks and smiley faces etc, that signifies jokes !!!!
    Maybe you missed that ?? Mike himself has posted on the thread, he didn't get as upset as you lol, because he realises it's a wind up/joke, even after being told you carry on ????? very strange

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      If you look back at the first few posts and even the title of the thread, there are winks and smiley faces etc, that signifies jokes !!!!
      Maybe you missed that ?? Mike himself has posted on the thread, he didn't get as upset as you lol, because he realises it's a wind up/joke, even after being told you carry on ????? very strange
      I'm not upset. I'm sitting here with two English friends from London. we talk about your English HMR. is fun. What Mike says that's not my business. what other members are saying is Also not my business ( respect that 100 pr ). I talk to you man to man. are you a man? or an old woman? You do not need to use every time other members to get your right and make your point. You are a man with an opinion. So act like one. Next time, if you put something about private life of someone on the Internet, ask him permission before you do that. That is called English Respect. cheers.

Comment

Freedom of speech., learn to live with it. OR : **** OF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        You seem to have distanced yourself quite a lot since your opening statement.

or is it only free when you approve it ?

If it's in the public domain, then it will be commented on . Some will be positive, some negative, some humourously.

you can't pick and choose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm not upset. I'm sitting here with two English friends from London. we talk about your English HMR. is fun. What Mike says that's not my business. what other members are saying is Also not my business ( respect that 100 pr ). I talk to you man to man. are you a man? or an old woman? You do not need to use every time other members to get your right and make your point. You are a man with an opinion. So act like one. Next time, if you put something about private life of someone on the Internet, ask him permission before you do that. That is called English Respect. cheers.
          Well your a bundle of laughs

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
            You seem to have distanced yourself quite a lot since your opening statement.

or is it only free when you approve it ?

If it's in the public domain, then it will be commented on . Some will be positive, some negative, some humourously.

you can't pick and choose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            agree 100 percent. you can give your opinion. but why do you make jokes about the life of someone else? why lat you see a movie of someone else and not yourself? why do'nt you make a movie about yourself and then let everyone laugh? sounds hypocritical. Never mind next time make a movie of your own life, so that we all laugh!!.

Comment

agree 100 percent. you can give your opinion. but why do you make jokes about the life of someone else? why lat you see a movie of someone else and not yourself? why do'nt you make a movie about yourself and then let everyone laugh? sounds hypocritical. Never mind next time make a movie of your own life, so that we all laugh!!.
              OMG ...... lighten up for God's sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Raymondo... tsf is having a laugh with a funny guy called Mike! You're making this turn into the Raymondo thread which is quite disrespectful! I could understand if you were mike's personal music manager but your just plain old Ramon who likes snooker like the most of us on here...
                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                  Raymondo... tsf is having a laugh with a funny guy called Mike! You're making this turn into the Raymondo thread which is quite disrespectful! I could understand if you were mike's personal music manager but your just plain old Ramon who likes snooker like the most of us on here...
                  breaking news, mikes personal music manager found dead after snooker forum thread slates young talent.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Can't wait for my invite to Ramon's Hogmanay party it's going to be a riot.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

don't worry ramon, i'm not bothered cos i'm happy with what i've done and couldn't give a sh*t what anyone says

here it is again for those who've missed it thus far:

http://youtu.be/j0eOfSt2QTE
                      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                        don't worry ramon, i'm not bothered cos i'm happy with what i've done and couldn't give a sh*t what anyone says

here it is again for those who've missed it thus far:

http://youtu.be/j0eOfSt2QTE
                        are we getting a Hogmanay one?
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Not to be outdone I went onto Ramon's facebook site and downloaded this nice love song he actually did himself.

Comment

Very good Byrom
                            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                              Not to be outdone I went onto Ramon's facebook site and downloaded this nice love song he actually did himself.

You can do everything on my facebook. No problem.
                              Call yourself a friend of Mike and then call him here shaty and drunk and put a film about his private life here, is not an act of friendship!
                              Friend or no friend, Mike treated everyone with the same respect.
                              As I indicated in my previous post , JRC OR ADR did'nt do this to hurt MIKE. I do believe that !!. But in my opinion what they did was wrong!
                              Believe it or not, I do al the tims, the wrong things with good intentions. We are all human and we all make mistakes.
                              Anyway, it seems that we have different of opinions. That is absolutely normal.
                              People do not have always agree with each other.
                              I can live with that. Do you?

Comment

How is it wrong to show something on here that was on You Tube any way .

For me , it's all light hearted humour . Mike has taken no offence to it , i do believe that you have lost some of this in translation .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X