Somebody stop him ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    You can do everything on my facebook. No problem.
    Call yourself a friend of Mike and then call him here shaty and drunk and put a film about his private life here, is not an act of friendship!
    Friend or no friend, Mike treated everyone with the same respect.
    As I indicated in my previous post , JRC OR ADR did'nt do this to hurt MIKE. I do believe that !!. But in my opinion what they did was wrong!
    Believe it or not, I do al the tims, the wrong things with good intentions. We are all human and we all make mistakes.
    Anyway, it seems that we have different of opinions. That is absolutely normal.
    People do not have always agree with each other.
    I can live with that. Do you?

I agree with Neil - this is just light hearted banter and sometinmes humour does get lost in translation - nice in a funny way that you got his back though - or maybe you are after a discount on your next cue?

Absolutely agree with the last bit - we sure cant all agree sometimes it best to live n let live - life is to short for bad vibes - I even had my mother-in-law around for Christmas diinner only a few days ago.

She aint so bad though - she has her uses - We had big storms up north here at Christmas and it was so windy it actually blew out my log fire -

She helped us out and got it going again quick - just by BREATHING on it!
    Last edited by Byrom; 27 December 2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      How is it wrong to show something on here that was on You Tube any way .

For me , it's all light hearted humour . Mike has taken no offence to it , i do believe that you have lost some of this in translation .
      Mike is Mike, and Ramon is Ramon. How Mike think about this issue, is not my business

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
        [/B]

I agree with Neil - this is just light hearted banter and sometinmes humour does get lost in translation - nice that you got his back though - or maybe you are after a discount on your next cue?

Absolutely agree with the last bit - we sure cant all agree sometimes it best to live n let live - life is to short for bad vibes - I even had my mother in law around for Christmas diinner only a few days ago.

She aint so bad though - she has her uses - We had big storms up north here at Christmas and it was so windy it actually blew out my log fire -

She helped us out and got it going again quick - just by BREATHING on it!
        haha, same here Brother. Two weeks ago, I was so drunk, I drove to zoo instead of my house. Believe it or not, is true. So, if you want to call me drunk, please !!!!!!!!!!!
        I earned it.

Comment

haha, same here Brother. Two weeks ago, I was so drunk, I drove to zoo instead of my house. Believe it or not, is true. So, if you want to call me drunk, please !!!!!!!!!!!
          I earned it.
          Lets hope this hasn't been written correctly because driving drunk is a lot worse than chastising people for a bit of light hearted banter on an open forum!

Comment

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
            Lets hope this hasn't been written correctly because driving drunk is a lot worse than chastising people for a bit of light hearted banter on an open forum!
            I am chastsing nobody !!
            If you have that feeling, is because you have not much self-confidence !!!!!!!!!!!!
            But you're right about that one !!
            Driving drunk is worst thing you can do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            btw : I have done a lot worse things in my life. Sorry.

Comment

I am chastsing nobody !!
              If you have that feeling, is because you have not much self-confidence !!!!!!!!!!!!
              But you're right about that one !!
              Driving drunk is worst thing you can do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              btw : I have done a lot worse things in my life. Sorry.
              Not something to be proud of Ramon.
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                Not something to be proud of Ramon.
                I am'nt neil ,,,

You're right. I am not.
                But I try to do better. I am very pleased to be a member of this forum.
                believe it or not, I can learn a lot from you. Thank God.
                Is very good that we speak to each other on the forum. Even if we disagree with each other. Sometimes you say things that I can learn from it
                And sometimes, someone else makes a good point.
                Is not easy to admit your own Mistakes !!
                But sometimes it works to your advantage.
                I wish you a good 2014. Also many high breaks with snooker. I come often to UK. I have many friends, but also for the tournaments. Who knows, maybe sometime we play together. If you win, than I have to ask Mike to make a new cue for me. ( Obviously, if I lose, it is his fault, because the cue is not good. Hahhahha, who better than Mike!!!!!!!!! )

Comment

I do hope this is not politically incorrect, but is it January the 1st when Britain opens its borders to the influx of foreign migrants?

Oppoligies for any spelling mistakes but i've been for a few frames of snooker and have had quite a few bevies

Oh and I won but the standard was **** poor
                  "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

i quite liked it.

Comment

I am'nt neil ,,,

You're right. I am not.
                      But I try to do better. I am very pleased to be a member of this forum.
                      believe it or not, I can learn a lot from you. Thank God.
                      Is very good that we speak to each other on the forum. Even if we disagree with each other. Sometimes you say things that I can learn from it
                      And sometimes, someone else makes a good point.
                      Is not easy to admit your own Mistakes !!
                      But sometimes it works to your advantage.
                      I wish you a good 2014. Also many high breaks with snooker. I come often to UK. I have many friends, but also for the tournaments. Who knows, maybe sometime we play together. If you win, than I have to ask Mike to make a new cue for me. ( Obviously, if I lose, it is his fault, because the cue is not good. Hahhahha, who better than Mike!!!!!!!!! )
                      Thanks for your wishes and also hope you have a decent 2014 .

It would be a boring world if we all agreed .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                        I do hope this is not politically incorrect, but is it January the 1st when Britain opens its borders to the influx of foreign migrants?

Oppoligies for any spelling mistakes but i've been for a few frames of snooker and have had quite a few bevies

Oh and I won but the standard was **** poor
                        If you have problems with foreign migrants, then you should go to your government and talk to them. I wish you good luk!
                        And I hope you have a government who respects your opinion.
                        Your bussines is not mine.
                        I hope you enjoy your game.

Comment

off topic and comical

If you have problems with foreign migrants, then you should go to your government and talk to them. I wish you good luk!
                          And I hope you have a government who respects your opinion.

Comment

Strange...........

Comment

I gave Ramon a break from the forum for a month so he can spend his time learning how to communicate in a polite manner with people.

Comment

That's fine, Rules and Regulation should be implemented...
                                http://ny.pe

Comment

Working...
                                X