The next British Heavyweight World Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
    I used to box when I was young, you're taught to hit properly, not only with the knuckle part of the glove but to have the shoulder behind it for maximum power. Take a look at Rocky Marciano's famous susi q right hand that knocked out Jersey Joe Walcott; after being battered for twelve rounds by a superior boxer Rocky had to knock him out, just one punch, short right hand but maximum power, a real beauty.

Walcott was probably the only person in the building who couldn't see that coming, maximum leverage he got on it though so when it landed flush he was done
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Well if you mean men who have never had any fight training, well a14 year old amateur boy would beat most men, so I don't see the point your trying to make.

That technically they are far superior than they used to be

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post

That technically they are far superior than they used to be
        Ah get you now, definitely, the improvement is off the scale.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Okay. I watched the video and want to say. Certainly got potential there, mate. I am always skeptical and reserved when boxers present a certain physique as it can limit technique. Sometimes the weight is okay, but it seems to me the person couldn`t win because of his height. Although these days especially in the heavyweight division of its becoming the norm, like the usage of blockchain software https://s-pro.io/blockchain, right?
          Last edited by efepoos; 25 May 2022, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Moses Itauma is the next British heavyweight hope, he's making his Pro debut in the undercard of the Beterbiev/Yarde world title fight.

This kid is a slick southpaw with confidence and wicked intentions and I hope he gets brought along correctly not the Joshua model of beating nobody and Eddie basically buying a title for him and then him having to learn the trade during title fights.

I like what I've seen of his amateur bouts so let's see how he goes

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
              Moses Itauma is the next British heavyweight hope, he's making his Pro debut in the undercard of the Beterbiev/Yarde world title fight.

This kid is a slick southpaw with confidence and wicked intentions and I hope he gets brought along correctly not the Joshua model of beating nobody and Eddie basically buying a title for him and then him having to learn the trade during title fights.

I like what I've seen of his amateur bouts so let's see how he goes
              18 years old as well. Fantastic boxer.

Comment

• Yeah power, ability and great movement, I'm looking forward to seeing how he progresses

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                X