Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    If this was my forum you would be out on your arse for that comment, utterly disgusting.
    You're wrong. I've heard our own racists say they don't want the BBC to report middle-eastern matters or terrorism abroad because they don't care anyway, it's all the muslims deserve they say. I utterly disagree with them but what's the point of even trying to convince the irrational of the contrary?

We don't need to encourage mods to use the ban hammer, we've got enough of that nonsense already ta. Folk can block him if they wish, quite simply.
    Last edited by Big Splash!; 1 January 2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

If this was my forum you would be out on your arse for that comment, utterly disgusting.
      I'd ban him for incoherence. WTF is he on about? At least when he's Blusts, he's semi literate.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
        You're wrong. I've heard our own racists say they don't want the BBC to report middle-eastern matters or terrorism abroad because they don't care anyway, it's all the muslims deserve.

We don't need to encourage mods to use the ban hammer, we've got enough of that nonsense already ta. Folk can block him if they wish, quite simply.
        Who ? Name anyone on here who has said that, or anyone who has said they were annoyed that a massacre in Turkey spoiled the fireworks, I will help you along with the second one, Villaguy, he thought it and posted it, it came from his mind , he's the one who thought that, and I stand by it , if it was my forum I would boot his arse out for saying it, only a twisted mind could even think that.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
          I'd ban him for incoherence. WTF is he on about? At least when he's Blusts, he's semi literate.
          You'd ban him, you ain't earned the right to ban anyone! You've earned more bans than anyone! Crikey, the crims are grassing!

Comment

Who ? Name anyone on here who has said that, or anyone who has said they were annoyed that a massacre in Turkey spoiled the fireworks, I will help you along with the second one, Villaguy, he thought it and posted it, it came from his mind , he's the one who thought that, and I stand by it , if it was my forum I would boot his arse out for saying it, only a twisted mind could even think that.
            Name one member he has referred to directly as a 'Brexiteer Flagwaver'. He doesn't need to think it, he's heard it, I've heard it. Be honest, you've heard it to.

Unfortunately, Villaguy is right about this. 25% of the UK are openly racist in survey. Some of them are very sick indeed. Crack on though, the report button is par for the course when t'honourable members 'have to' experience anyone semi-interesting.

Boring.
            Last edited by Big Splash!; 1 January 2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Here here, get rid of Villa, let him go to Bulgaria asap, he's a sore loser who just cannot accept he lost

Comment

• Some of you are wet wipes, it was partly in jest but clearly it has some relevance as some of you have taken it so seriously. He who protests too much is to blame
                I agree with you Splash, I'd as a Remainer encourage the rest of the EU to take a no prisoner approach to the UK, 'we'll send you into decline unless you wake from your senses', will hopefully send the flagwavers into submission and back to some kind of educating study of their own failings.

Regarding the IQ of white British nationals, yes a study by an American university has concluded we're the dumbest whites in the world, the only country where black ethnicities are on a level par with their white colleagues.

Comment

Name one member he has referred to directly as a 'Brexiteer Flagwaver'

Unfortunately, Villaguy is right about this. 25% of the UK are openly racist in survey. Some of them are very sick indeed.
                  And what percentage of folk are racist in his beloved Bulgaria or any other country you wish to name, France, Netherlands, Germany, Russia, Australia, India, Pakistan, UAE , Turkey, Saudi Arabia , nearly any African Country and finally the good old US of A, are you saying we are worse than any of these countries? Your dreaming if you believe that.
                  Last edited by itsnoteasy; 1 January 2017, 07:03 PM.

Comment

And what percentage of folk are racist in his beloved Bulgaria or any other country you wish to name, France, Netherlands, Germany, Russia, Australia, India, Pakistan, UAE , Turkey, Saudi Arabia , nearly any African Country and finally the good old US of A, are you saying we are worse than any of these countries? Your dreaming if you believe that.
                    Instead of a topic concerning unity (the EU), you've turned this into a nationalistic debate, must run through your veins. The quip was aimed at 'better than you' nationalists, think about it. I gaurantee a few of Britain First/Ukippers will have been upset that the headlines weren't to laud the fireworks in London.

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                      Instead of a topic concerning unity (the EU), you've turned this into a nationalistic debate, must run through your veins. The quip was aimed at 'better than you' nationalists, think about it. I gaurantee a few of Britain First/Ukippers will have been upset that the headlines weren't to laud the fireworks in London.
                      Where is your evidence for this utter pish you spout, it's just gob ****tery trolling, if you can guarantee anything you must have evidence to back it up, so let's see it, otherwise it's just your usual garbage from your own twisted perspective, so put up or shut up, name your sources that you have used to provide the evidence that ukip voters were annoyed that a massacre in Turkey spoiled their fireworks.
                      Oh wile your at it pick the countries on the list I made that are less racis than the UK. shouldn't be hard since we are that bad.

Comment

Where is your evidence for this utter pish you spout, it's just gob ****tery trolling, if you can guarantee anything you must have evidence to back it up, so let's see it, otherwise it's just your usual garbage from your own twisted perspective, so put up or shut up, name your sources that you have used to provide the evidence that ukip voters were annoyed that a massacre in Turkey spoiled their fireworks.
                        Oh wile your at it pick the countries on the list I made that are less racis than the UK. shouldn't be hard since we are that bad.
                        Yes racism occurs everywhere, what's your point? I openly oppose it and hopefully spread the reaction for a positive outcome. Doesn't matter if I'm in Bulgaria or Britain it still tastes the same. I think you have said you aren't on Facebook before, on the UKIP pages or Britain first pages you can see messages that are equally as abhorrent, like it or not all of these people make a percentage of the brexiteer camp, if you agreed with brexit and the philosophies behind it your in the same camp (no pun intended) as those neo nazis.

There are pages that are set up to take the mickey out of posters on those sites comments, don't for one second think I follow those pages themselves. Some of the stuff openly racially abusing asians or legal migrants are absurd, what is written in reply is a laugh because the idiots writing such rubbish can hardly string a sentence back in reply.
                        Last edited by VillaGuy; 1 January 2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

I actually find your post more offending, tis a true threatening, troll post. Disappointing mate, you're usually a good poster worthy of respect. But I certainly won't threaten to try and ban you or report you. Simply because more racist countries exist in Eastern Europe, doesn't make our own sins any better. Yes, to hate is a sin bud. We're meant to be better than 'them' according to UKIP anyway but I don't find this in reality. I find the kippers as irrational as their bible, the Daily Heil, I mean fail, I mean mail!?

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                            Yes racism occurs everywhere, what's your point? I openly oppose it and hopefully spread the reaction for a positive outcome. Doesn't matter if I'm in Bulgaria or Britain it still tastes the same. I think you have said you aren't on Facebook before, on the UKIP pages or Britain first pages you can see messages that are equally as abhorrent, like it or not all of these people make a percentage of the brexiteer camp, if you agreed with brexit and the philosophies behind it your in the same camp (no pun intended) as those neo nazis.

There are pages that are set up to take the mickey out of posters on those sites comments, don't for one second think I follow those pages themselves. Some of the stuff openly racially abusing asians or legal migrants are absurd, what is written in reply is a laugh because the idiots writing such rubbish can hardly string a sentence back in reply.
                            Well they are arseholes,of the highest order, but how many? A handful at best and you use that to tar everyone with the same brush. By that thinking you agree with everything Cameron wanted, everything the bankers wanted and the big corporations as these all wanted a vote to remain, they all wanted free movement of labour, but see I'm not stupid enough to lump everyone in the same basket, folk voted for all kinds of different reasons the way they did, which ever way they did, anyone with a modicum of sense knows that, the same vote doesn't in any way mean we( on any side) agree with everything the side we chose put forward but in a yes no question you only get to chose one side. By the way I voted remain, but I fully respect every vote by everyone, my opinion or vote isn't worth any more or less than anyone else's, that's democracy for you.
                            There is absoloutly no way on this earth you can call the UK a racist country, not if you compare it to most others, it's ridiculous to bring it into the equation, I would love to see a league table where we stood and I reject the statement that 25% of brits are openly racist, that's one in four who are openly , in everyday life obviously discriminating against non brits in this country, I just fail to see any evidence of that at all and again if facts like this are stated there has to be evidence to back it up, so where is it?

Comment

I actually find your post more offending, tis a true threatening, troll post. Disappointing mate, you're usually a good poster worthy of respect. But I certainly won't threaten to try and ban you or report you. Simply because more racist countries exist in Eastern Europe, doesn't make our own sins any better. Yes, to hate is a sin bud. We're meant to be better than 'them' according to UKIP anyway but I don't find this in reality. I find the kippers as irrational as their bible, the Daily Heil, I mean fail, I mean mail!?
                              Yeah I use some dark humour I suppose, but I try to be pragmatic with my outlook. To call it twisted is a bit over the top. Whereas his message is mixed and a bit all over the place, what has racism in this country versus other countries got anything to do with anything? It's a mind blower trying to reply to it.

Comment

Where did I threaten to report anyone, and he would be gone if it was my forum but it's not so what's your point?

Comment

Working...
                                X