Snooker room / garden room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
    Have I broken the rules? Am I to be banned?
    No no
    gmoore asked for pictures
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• This is the best I can do. It shows the underdrawn roof and the skirting:

王可

Comment

• Snooker room / garden room

coming along nicely

Comment

• I think it is pretty well finished now. Well as finished as anything ever is.
          王可

Comment

• Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
            I think it is pretty well finished now. Well as finished as anything ever is.
            Not talking about the wife again?

Comment

• I thought someone might make something of the tongue and groove.
              王可

Comment

• Can I ask what type of lighting you went for over the table and specification? There seems to be a lot of choices of Dextra/branded variants.

Comment

• Roj,

You are a man of few words- 13 posts in 10 years. By the way, hello again. You may remember Wayne from London, Ontario, Canada, you played at Stroker's while you were visiting many years ago. You are solely responsible for starting cue mania for me. You gave me the names of some UK cue makers (Trevor White was one whom I got a couple of cues from) and it has taken me years to wean myself off flipping cues. I'm finally down to one cue, a Jim Black one piece which I intend it to be the last one.

Cheers, take care,

Wayne
                  The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• I can't imagine that there is any difference between brands of light fittings. It is the tubes which matter.
                    Last edited by philip in china; 1 January 2018, 07:36 PM.
                    王可

Comment

• Hi Phillip, I'd be interested in the wattage for the tubes as there are several types and also how these compare to the LED options now available. It'd be great to cut the costs with LED's but I don't want to compromise the quality of the light. Then there is the 5ft or 6ft debate for length of coverage. Thanks for the reply

Comment

• I have no idea of the wattage. I have just got 4 x 6' standard fluourescent tubes. They don't cost much to run. Many people seem to go for 10' of length as the light spreads as it leaves the tubes. They are probably quite adequate.

I have never played under LEDs.
                        王可

Comment

• Cant see them
                          Current playing cue Trevor White
                          3/4 ash cue

Comment

• On the question of wattage, I have just had a look. They say 36W, so would that be 36 watts per tube?
                            王可

Comment

• Something that isn't mentioned anywhere I can see is the matter of cleaning your lights. If every few months you clean the tubes and the reflectors, you will get much better illumination from them.
                              Last edited by philip in china; 9 January 2018, 01:15 PM.
                              王可

Comment

• Hi the pictures arent showing?

Comment

Working...
                                X