No announcement yet.

Snooker room / garden room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought this pic last time at Sheffield. Probably be my last visit as the prices for tickets are getting outrageous. Thanks for putting pics up Martin.

Comment

• Agree, I went to the WC's last 2 years, Thursday of first week, 2 sessions on that day, £22 a session. Tried for 2017, same day, same sessions £55 and £66.......

Comment

• I was looking at tickets other day. One ticket for the final session was £374.

Comment

• Keen as I am, I can think of better uses for £374.

I suppose they will simply keep increasing the prices until they have empty seats.
          王可

Comment

• It is atrocious how WS has treated the core supporters, long-term fans, who year in year out bought whole event tickets to the World Championships. No steady increase but a huge increase overnight, literally the next day after the final the tickets were for sale!
            WS saw a mass interest to the event (as well as others) and saw an opportunity to fleece the fans for bigger profits as I am sure that WS were not selling the previous year's tickets at a loss!
            And how many empty seats will we see next year because of corporate tickets that are never used - of course not something new but could be more prevalent!
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              It is atrocious how WS has treated the core supporters, long-term fans, who year in year out bought whole event tickets to the World Championships. No steady increase but a huge increase overnight, literally the next day after the final the tickets were for sale!
              WS saw a mass interest to the event (as well as others) and saw an opportunity to fleece the fans for bigger profits as I am sure that WS were not selling the previous year's tickets at a loss!
              And how many empty seats will we see next year because of corporate tickets that are never used - of course not something new but could be more prevalent!
              I have been going to Sheffield since 2001 but I'm done with it now. For me and my mate to go to the final for all four sessions it's going to be over 3 grand. That's just mental

Comment

• An amazing example of how a corporation plans to loose customers!
                The opposite of all economic/business studies I ever took!

Just a thought, a bad one , is this the conspiracy of WS/Chinese to get Sheffield so out of kilter of the fans that in a few years we will hear "oh dear Sheffield is no longer viable as a venue, now lets see where we can go next...?" !
                Then we will really see the power of empty seats!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                  I have been going to Sheffield since 2001 but I'm done with it now. For me and my mate to go to the final for all four sessions it's going to be over 3 grand. That's just mental
                  Blimey. I was thinking of going with the old man but for that money I'd wanna play in the final!
                  Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                  Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                  Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

An amazing example of how a corporation plans to loose customers!
                    The opposite of all economic/business studies I ever took!

Just a thought, a bad one , is this the conspiracy of WS/Chinese to get Sheffield so out of kilter of the fans that in a few years we will hear "oh dear Sheffield is no longer viable as a venue, now lets see where we can go next...?" !
                    Well dean you might be right. I think a lot less people will be going with they prices. Bloody outrageous it is.

Comment

Hasn't WPBSA Chairman Jason Ferguson recently married a Chinese ?

2 + 2 = 4,simple arithmetic and all that I guess.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
                        Hasn't WPBSA Chairman Jason Ferguson recently married a Chinese ?

2 + 2 = 4,simple arithmetic and all that I guess.
                        oh dear I was not alluded to that happy event!
                        :biggrin:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                          I'm having a snooker room / garden room built. Thought I would share a few pics of how it's coming along.
                          I'm thinking of doing the same. Did you need planning permission and/or building regs to get it? I've been looking online and it looks like a bit of a minefield regarding permitted development etc!

Comment

• Ah, UK bureaucracy. How you must all love it.
                            王可

Comment

• Originally Posted by Looter View Post
                              I'm thinking of doing the same. Did you need planning permission and/or building regs to get it? I've been looking online and it looks like a bit of a minefield regarding permitted development etc!
                              No I didn't need planning permission. I'm sure it went something like as long as it wasn't more than half your garden being used. I asked local council.

Comment

• Simply stunning. Now you need a cue action with a top notch cue to learn how to play snooker. How many letters did you sent to Santa to receive your gift?

Comment

Working...
                                X