Comment

• That is gorgeous.
      王可

Comment

• Andy's new Star Godcover

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
        Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 16 February 2017, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Thats some set up Andy cover looks the part were did you get that from
          Current playing cue Trevor White
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
            Thats some set up Andy cover looks the part were did you get that from
            Thanks Martin for putting pics up. Big massive thanks to you Stevie for picking the cover up for me from Bristol. I know it's a Riley aristocrat I have and I wouldn't change that for a star table. Just like the look of the cover.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
              Thanks Martin for putting pics up. Big massive thanks to you Stevie for picking the cover up for me from Bristol. I know it's a Riley aristocrat I have and I wouldn't change that for a star table. Just like the look of the cover.
              Your welcome Andy looks amazing glad a coud help yoy out pall
              Current playing cue Trevor White
              3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                Thought i was losing my mind for a moment lol, was convinced you didn't get a star !

Comment

• That is a very nice set up. Looks very focussed. Not rambling like mine!

I have finally finished my ceiling by underdrawing the horrible bit with 20 square metres of T & G. I have also got round to putting in the skirting boards which makes it looks properly finished. I just need to get that varnished. I am not going to put any finish on the T & G. I thought leaving it raw would help provide a small humidity buffer and help with the acoustics.

The 2" of insulation above the T & G ought to help with the fuel bills which can be significant as that is all done with the AC unit.
                  Last edited by philip in china; 17 February 2017, 05:11 AM. Reason: typpo
                  王可

Comment

• Got the snooker room finished

I have finally fitted the deep moulded mahogany skirting board and even cleaned the filters in the ac unit! Then my cleaner and I had a couple of hours in there generally cleaning up and tidying. I have brushed the table very thoroughly but haven't ironed it yet. Having fitted the polystyrene insulation I am worried that there might be traces on the cloth and I don't want to weld it to the cloth or to the base of the iron. So I shall just brush and block for a few days. I even used the vaccuum to clean the table brushes. That is how virtuous I have been.

Feel really good about it all.

A bit like having sex with the wife. Nothing you would ever do out of choice, but having got through it there is a certain sense of achievement.
                    王可

Comment

• Any pics philip

Comment

• Just going out for a few glasses of milk or something of the sort.

Tomorrow perhaps.
                        王可

Comment

• Originally Posted by gmoore23 View Post
                          Any pics philip
                          What, of the last sentence?
                          :biggrin:
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Sorry.

Tomorrow, perhaps.

Does that make better sense?
                            王可

Comment

• Snooker room / garden room

Soz I though gmoore meant this bit

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                              A bit like having sex with the wife. Nothing you would ever do out of choice, but having got through it there is a certain sense of achievement.
                              :biggrin:
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Have I broken the rules? Am I to be banned?
                                王可

Comment

Working...
                                X