Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted on eBay

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by narl View Post
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...oAAOSwgflaolMA

    Weird, the same listing has suddenly changed to that ugly looking 3/4 cue.
    lol............a unique design that will never be copied & a nice shaft though to be fair
    Last edited by CueAntW147; 9th March 2018, 01:37 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by narl View Post
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...oAAOSwgflaolMA

      Weird, the same listing has suddenly changed to that ugly looking 3/4 cue.
      so unfortunately for you, a totally different cue but only 2 offers remaining...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by narl View Post
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parr...oAAOSwgflaolMA

        Weird, the same listing has suddenly changed to that ugly looking 3/4 cue.
        Probably got offer outside of eBay and listing is a special promotional offer. So rather than closing listing he’s added another Ultimate instead to still has promotion offer he can use....maybe??
        ***********************MY CUE SET UP***********************
        Parris 3/4 Champion Ash Cue - 58”, 9.4mm, 19.4oz.
        Parris Long & Mini Extensions, Parris 6” Mini Butt.
        Parris Ultimate 3/4 Leather Case, Parris Leather Chalk Pouch, Parris Cue Towel, Taom Gold Soft Chalk.

        Comment


        • Horrible looking cue that

          Comment


          • Looks like someone just ticked every option on the cue configurator.

            I did the same , but made it 4 x ebony with 4 x additional ebony & 4 x lower ebony splices,

            with 3 x sets of ebony veneers in between them all .

            If that ever arrived, I'd be looking for the joins between the ebony and the . . ebony.

            Ironically it would still have looked nicer than that, but it's an expensive way to get a plain ebony butted cue, LOL

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TooDark View Post
              Probably got offer outside of eBay and listing is a special promotional offer. So rather than closing listing he’s added another Ultimate instead to still has promotion offer he can use....maybe??
              I'm struggling to think who would make serious bids on either of those cues, Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles possibly? Nice looking shaft on the 3/4 though, i'll offer £150 for the shaft and he can stick the butt where the sun don't shine (ironically the same place)

              Comment


              • https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Robert-Os...0AAOSwVHdaosWy

                Comment


                • Spotted on eBay

                  so that is all three cues that were in one of the photos in the first advert but appears to be only one case and as pointed out earlier a single cue case but sells with multi extensions
                  Up the TSF!

                  Comment


                  • https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mike-Wool...4AAOSw~P9ap9UB

                    Nice, tip is a little small but nice regardless.

                    Comment


                    • It wouldn't cost much to have him widen the tip a bit?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by narl View Post
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mike-Wool...4AAOSw~P9ap9UB

                        Nice, tip is a little small but nice regardless.
                        Why would you lay a beautiful cue on tarmac and risk scratches/dents?!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by blahblah01 View Post
                          It wouldn't cost much to have him widen the tip a bit?
                          But then that would reduce the length of the cue

                          Comment


                          • Pedant, I was going to type and keep the length the same, lol.

                            The price could shoot up, but it may be a cheaper way of getting hold of an MW, even with the work to be done re tip size and length?

                            Comment


                            • https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Anti....c100009.m1982

                              Optimistic.

                              Comment


                              • How much is something like that worth

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X