X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by palyujl View Post
    do you have other heavier TW?
    this is too light for me
    this is the only one i have for sale just now.

Comment

tw

I will have a brand new one for sale new week it's heavier if you are interested pm me

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
        I will have a brand new one for sale new week it's heavier if you are interested pm me
        Right mister Lowe get off ma thread...... Only kidding

Comment

Trevor white cue for sale

Lol sorry bout than mate!!!!

Comment

Still for sale at a reduced rate.

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
              i would say the one piece is a far better looking cue and also new.
              one piece cues always sell better.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

You are so very right. One piece cues sell so much better. Cannot understand the logic behind this but isn't it true that most pros are gradually using 3/4 ones now? And cuemakers also say there is not much difference as full piece cues does not necessarily mean its totally full ash to the end with any hidden breaks. Furthermore, some cuemakers charge higher prices for 3/4 ones. �� brain bonking issue...hahaha

Comment

To be honest , I think most pros re using 1 piece cue .

Comment

But that does'nt means all those 3/4 cues re poor players of crs .

Comment

Well said and true to words Ramon. Though i still see most pros using 3/4 and havent really notice them changing though i may be wrong. Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
                        Well said and true to words Ramon. Though i still see most pros using 3/4 and havent really notice them changing though i may be wrong. Cheers
                        hmmm, well , in that case , i'm the one who's wrong . thx for info.
                        does'nt realy matter . as long as u can play well with it .
                        btw, you'r right , sum 1 piece cues do'nt ve a full ash to the end .
                        TW cue's are df not one of those ranges. In each 1 piece TW cue the shaft goes all the way to the end , i can sure u that .
                        I think you get a better Fback during the cueing an much better feeling from 1 piece cue.
                        I also know players who just can'nt get on with it an they prefer 3/4 cue.
                        It's a matter of personal preference.

Off the topic post, Andrew . Sorry about that .

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                          hmmm, well , in that case , i'm the one who's wrong . thx for info.
                          does'nt realy matter . as long as u can play well with it .
                          btw, you'r right , sum 1 piece cues do'nt ve a full ash to the end .
                          TW cue's are df not one of those ranges. In each 1 piece TW cue the shaft goes all the way to the end , i can sure u that .
                          I think you get a better Fback during the cueing an much better feeling from 1 piece cue.
                          I also know players who just can'nt get on with it an they prefer 3/4 cue.
                          It's a matter of personal preference.

Off the topic post, Andrew . Sorry about that .
                          Just curious, how do you know that Trevor's one piece cues are a full shaft?

Comment

My apologies too, Andrew, for imposing on your thread.

Thanks Ramon. With friendly sharing and learning together, we can increase our knowledge and enjoy the game better.
                            I believe Trevor is a very trustworthy and honest cuemaker who is always a ready gent to anyone who seeks his help and experience on cues. Great respectable guy.

Comment

Originally Posted by piper74 View Post
                              Just curious, how do you know that Trevor's one piece cues are a full shaft?
                              well how do i know that is not ur bussines and not your concern .
                              But in your case , i'm gonna make a exception an give u sum answer here.
                              As winphenom already mantioned, Trevor is a very trustworthy and honest cuemaker, he does'nt cheat !! also talked to a few people who know him and his work too well.
                              And i've seen one which was broken .
                              Do you have any other theory?? ( is not my concern ) but you're welcome to share it here anyway.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                                well how do i know that is not ur bussines and not your concern .
                                But in your case , i'm gonna make a exception an give u sum answer here.
                                As winphenom already mantioned, Trevor is a very trustworthy and honest cuemaker, he does'nt cheat !! also talked to a few people who know him and his work too well.
                                And i've seen one which was broken .
                                Do you have any other theory?? ( is not my concern ) but you're welcome to share it here anyway.
                                I have no theory. Just curious and i thank you for your answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X