• Show
Clear All

• jim evans
    replied
    some wear strips for my case

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied
    Took some working out the inside of that case, but it worked out really nice ,

Leave a comment:

• culraven
    replied
    Originally Posted by snooker warrior View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]13434[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13436[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13437[/ATTACH]
    Here you are Andy couple of pics mate, glad you got it in time lol I know it was a close call as you wanted it for county trials , cheers mate
    Now that's what you call a man bag!

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied
    Hi Jim glad you liked the cases mate great to meet you as well the cues nice mate will take some pics of it and my new Crispian jones cue and post them up when I have time !!!

Leave a comment:

• mythman69
    replied
    Wow great case. I really like the colour and the extra compartments !!

Lovely!

: )

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied

Here you are Andy couple of pics mate, glad you got it in time lol I know it was a close call as you wanted it for county trials , cheers mate

Leave a comment:

• AndyJ
    replied
    Had to come on here and share my case story. I play pool and wanted a case that would take a 3/4 jointed cue, a 1/2 jointed cue ( used for breaking) and a space to put some bits and bobs while I'm playing e.g. wallet/phone and my equipment tin.
    Snooker Warrior sorted it all out in around five weeks including a delay because he rejected the first batch of leather!
    His communication and case making skills are first class. I wanted a fairly simple looking case, just a nice deep red, with matching interior and (agreed a bit flash, my name on the handle - I could even choose the font!)
    Anyway, I've asked Graham to post the pics and just wanted to thank him publicly for his efforts, if you're looking for a new case, especially if your requirements are a little unusual, Snooker Warrior is the man.

Cheers, Andy J

Leave a comment:

• jim evans
    replied
    yes lucky wernt ya lol

Leave a comment:

• hotpot
    replied
    Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
    thats darren lowes,mine are the two big ones
    Oh rite , its ok i,m still hungover after the rugby muck .

Leave a comment:

• jim evans
    replied
    thats darren lowes,mine are the two big ones

Leave a comment:

• hotpot
    replied
    Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
    Did you buy that new Jim , it looks like the one i sold .

Leave a comment:

• darrenlowe79
    replied
    Thanks jim

Leave a comment:

• SouthPaw
    replied
    You greedy sod three cues in a case? Look excellent though nicely designed inside and out...

Leave a comment:

• willtyson
    replied
    Lovely cases there.

Leave a comment:

• jim evans
    replied
    two new cases from graham hardy(snooker warrior

two special made for me and a mate both cases hold 3 x 1 piece cuesAG0489_BURST002_zps8a2f8bd4.jpg[/IMG]e9.jpg[/IMG] graham delivered cases and picked a cue great bloke to meet

Leave a comment:

Working...
X