Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willtyson
    replied
    Hopefully my new case will begin to be made when he's back, already looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    hi jonny, on another thread snooker warrior has mentioned that he will be unavailable for a week or so, so you wont get a quick reply
    "everything comes to he who waits"

Leave a comment:

• jonnyhumbucker
    replied
    Nice case snooker warrior. Was wondering how much for a two tone red and cream 1 piece like you have on ebay. Also could you make it to hold 2 cues. ATB Johnny.

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied
    just finished a case for a member

another case for a forum member

Leave a comment:

• louise sheldon
    replied
    not that often but like q rite when needed it can make the difference between winning and loosing a game

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    ah yes, I see that now, it gives a slightly higher and off-set playing position so you can play from over the cushion instead of doing that balancing act with the cross-head rest, cool. Never come across one of those before interesting.
    Now here's a question for you, I see that you have a Q-rite (as I do) and on a previous thread someone said "what a waste of time, you would never need one, blah, blah", I said "OK fair enough, not used that much but when needed, indespensible"
    The question is, how often have you used the cush-aid?

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by louise sheldon View Post
    hi

this i a cush aid that i purchased in the late 1980's used to slide over a cross rest head to enable you to play awkward shots from the cushion with the rest. unfortunately i have not seen these for sale since but they work brilliantly!
    ah yes, I see that now, it gives a slightly higher and off-set playing position so you can play from over the cushion instead of doing that balancing act with the cross-head rest, cool. Never come across one of those before interesting.
    Now here's a question for you, I see that you have a Q-rite (as I do) and on a previous thread someone said "what a waste of time, you would never need one, blah, blah", I said "OK fair enough, not used that much but when needed, indespensible"
    The question is, how often have you used the cush-aid?

Leave a comment:

• louise sheldon
    replied
    hi

this i a cush aid that i purchased in the late 1980's used to slide over a cross rest head to enable you to play awkward shots from the cushion with the rest. unfortunately i have not seen these for sale since but they work brilliantly!
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    An awesome case.
    Question for you, what is in that green case next to the ball marker?
    cheers

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by louise sheldon View Post
    my new case has been made by crispian jones and is absolutely awesome, the workmanship is brilliant. i have been using a peradon case which as good as they are, are not in the same league. there is something special about having something that is handmade. the attention to detail is spot on. these cases are worth every penny, a true craftsman

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12201[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12202[/ATTACH]
    An awesome case.
    Question for you, what is in that green case next to the ball marker?
    cheers

Leave a comment:

• Stevie
    replied
    Thats nice that is, just been admiring that one on www.northwales-cases.co.uk, very nice!

Leave a comment:

• louise sheldon
    replied
    my new case has been made by crispian jones and is absolutely awesome, the workmanship is brilliant. i have been using a peradon case which as good as they are, are not in the same league. there is something special about having something that is handmade. the attention to detail is spot on. these cases are worth every penny, a true craftsman

P1000672.jpgP1000673.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Stevie
    replied
    Alright Cris, no its still looks shinier than my shiny Dr Martens lol, and they are shiny!!!!!!!! hehe What polish was it again? gonna give The Dragon a once over soon......

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied
    Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
    I remember i tried a new polish on the case and it was so shiny
    you need to tell me what polish it is !

Leave a comment:

• crispian jones
    replied
    Originally Posted by snooker warrior View Post
    beautifull case crispian that is !!!!!!!!! i have case envy lol
    I remember i tried a new polish on the case and it was so shiny

Leave a comment:

• snooker warrior
    replied
    Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
    hey steven did the shine ever fade on the case ? i remember it was over buffed
    beautifull case crispian that is !!!!!!!!! i have case envy lol

Leave a comment:

• crispian jones
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    Just thought I'd drop a post and link with my North Wales :-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12151[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12152[/ATTACH]

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...es%20Case%208/

hope you like, I certainly do-
    hey steven did the shine ever fade on the case ? i remember it was over buffed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X